I.

— When Derek walked into the meeting room, he was shocked at what he saw.

Emily, JJ, and Spencer were dancing and singing to 'The Schuyler Sisters' that was on the Hamilton soundtrack.

The whole rest of the team were there too. It was like they were putting on a show. Chairs, drinks, food, and other things.

"Daddy said to be home by sundown.." Spencer sang. "Daddy doesn't need to know.." JJ continued. Derek's jaw sorta dropped. He was speechless! Was that his pretty boy singing?

Derek slowly walked behind Rossi's seat, kneeled down and asked "What's going on? When was this planned?" "Penelope suggested we should have a little karaoke tonight. Hotch was okay with it, so here we are." Rossi replied.

Derek nodded and grabbed himself a chair to watch the others sing. Well, he didn't even pay much attention to Emily and JJ. No. His eyes were focused on Reid.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident,
that all men are created equal" they sang in union.

Derek thought to himself: Well, this will be a good thing to laugh about in the future.

"Angelica!" "Eliza!" "And Peggy!" "The Schuyler Sisters!" they sang together before ending their song.

The rest of the team clapped and some 'Bravo's and 'Amazing's had been going around. Derek just sat there and clapped with a smirk on his face, chuckling.

Spencer realized Derek was looking at him and his face completely went crimson. He quickly grabbed his belongings and ran out the room, saying 'thank you' and 'goodbye' and he simply went out the door.

Derek immediately stood up and waved to the team, "Goodnight everyone." and headed out the door after Reid. Luckily he was right about to get on the elevator. He ran in and stood next to Reid.

There was complete silence until Derek started with "You never told me you could sing pretty boy! You sounded amazing!"

Reid was still pretty crimson right about now, so he kept shaking his head in response.

"I came to the party really late. Did you sing any other songs I don't know about?"

Reid stood there- still blushing.

"Hm. Well, even if you did, I bet you sounded great."

The younger man slowly responded with a "Thank you."

"You're welcome!" Morgan said as he put an arm around Reid's shoulder."

"You know- you're kinda cute when you sing."

Spencer couldn't stop blushing after that. The elevator door had opened and he ran as quickly as he could.

Derek sighed and thought: Man. I gotta confess sooner or later.