Prologue

Saturday afternoon in Voirre Café, there was a young waiter serving lattes for customers who came by to drink. Until his shift is done, he sat on an empty table blankly. The waiter just stared at the wall while the oranged suited guy passed by from the opposite side of him as if nothing happened. Little did the atmosphere know, he dropped the paper bag beside him, transitioning in the middle of his steps. He somehow did it on purpose.

The waiter bit his lip and took the paper bag. He saw a suitcase. Before unlatching it, he looked around for other eyes. Nothing was seen, so he managed to open the suitcase unaware. Appearing with clothes and a letter, he smirked. Thirty minutes later, a man in a formal tux went out the café and he appears to be the waiter. He was faking his job during the whole scene. No one knows though. While he walked, he hopped on to his car and drove to the mall. He went to the parking lot seeing lockers. He took out the letter and looked at the card.

05175

He dialed the number on the locker.

Click

The locker opened, revealing another suitcase. He switched the empty one to it before shuting the locker close. He went to his car again and glanced at his surroundings, so that he can keep an eye on who's observing him. He trusted his instinct and left the parking lot. After activating his Tesla to drive on it's own, he unlatched the suitcase once again, clothes and a card, but this time, it revealed with a passport. Any minutes later, a man in a hoodie and pants got off the car.

And again! It appears to be the fake waiter dressed as an average boy. He looked chill while walking directly. He snatched the woman's luggage as if it's just there for him to get it. The woman didn't seem to notice it, since she's busy talking with someone. He placed 'his' luggage with the others. Such a scheme.

He went down the aisle and gave his passport for a check. After that, he proceeded inside the plane. He sat on one seat beside the window, and little did he know there was a young girl sitten beside him. The girl giggled.

"Annyeong Ajeossi!" She waved.

The fake waiter smiled a little and patted the girl's head.

"You're also going home, aren't you?" He asked letting out his deep, but calm voice.

The girl nodded and he nodded with her. He seem to adore her cuteness. He pulled his hair back and laid his back, closing his eyes to relieve his stress on the flight. A couple of minutes later, they finally landed to Seoul, South Korea. Seeing the ground the airport made him gulp as breathed a little heavily than before. The previous girl tapped his shoulder.

"Annyeong Ajeossi!" The girl bid as she walked away with her guardian.

The fake waiter smiled and waved back. He took a deep breath and exited the plane. Again, he saw orange suited guy from before and saw him walking with a paper bag. He passed the paper bag smoothly that no one can even notice. The fake waiter went in the bathroom and as soon as he got out, he's wearing in complete black, leaving 'his' luggage there.

He quickly left the airport at just a quick swift. He was just walking around until his eyes widened.

"Taehyung?" He smiled.

"I heard your arrival, partner. Welcome back Jimin," he replied.

Jimin laughed a bit and hugged him patting his back while greeting like they've never seen each other in such a long time. Taehyung led Jimin directly to the car and while starting to drive.

"How's Paris by the way?" Taehyung asked.

"It was good. The tower itself is pretty but the mission? Not sure about that," Jimin let out a chuckle.

"You might left Sir Bougeóa still alive," his partner joked as Jimin laughed.

"His dead as meat," Jimin proudly told him.

After more seconds, they arrived at the hotel. Taehyung parked their car between a red mustang and a blue BMW. Both of them opened and shut the door closed eyeing the tall fancy hotel with them leaning on their Ferrari. They glanced at each other and smirked. They got inside and went to the 15th floor of the building. Once the door was opened Jimin ran inside and jumped on the couch as he gave a sigh of relief.

"Can you believe that? I seriously had to be a waiter for 3 months just to finish that mission," he whined while smiling knowing that his job was done.

"I suppose you'll be finally having your rest. Thanks to Namjoon I get to rest too. He let me take a break," he responded as he stretched his back giving a loud groan.

Jimin chuckled and yawned from jetlag. They were both about to fall asleep on the couch until a phone vibrated. Taehyung got up annoyingly and grabbed it to pick up the call from his senior, Namjoon. He started exchanging conversations with his senior. But after the call, his face turned off a bit including his whole mood.

"What's the matter?" Jimin asked. "Who was that?" He added.

"Namjoon. He gave us new orders," Taehyung said with a pale face knowing that they won't be able to rest for just a day.

"Us? Nooo," Jimin cried and kept whining that he shouldn't be treated like this. He didn't even get to rest for just a couple of hours after getting home from a tiring job. Jimin calmed down and sighed as he turned his gaze to his pale partner.

"What's the catch?" He asked also with a pale face.

"Remember Kai? The one who's trying so hard to surpass you?" Taehyung asked.

"Yeah? What's up with that annoying horse?" He replied.

"Spies. Undercovers. They caught him assassinating. They're tracking him down. If they got him and made him speak, it's the end of us and our job,"

"Fucking idiot," Jimin cursed under his breath closing his eyes from frustration.

~~~~~~

Haii ARMY!! Here is my 2nd ff, I'm expecting lots of love and support from all of you!! Kinda nervous though (๏ᆺ๏υ). Here are some meme for all of you! Hope y'all have a good day <\3

 Here are some meme for all of you! Hope y'all have a good day <\3

Boh-byeeeeee! 彡໒(⊙ᴗ⊙)७彡