『066』

Previously on The Bangtan High~

You looked at her and took a deep breath.

Continue~

"I took anti drug pills" you confessed which only made Shelly look at you with even more confusion than she already had. "Alright, the sample you gave me said it had only 0.076% of benzodiazepines. This is the regular amount of drug present in sleeping pills which are taken as medicines, there can't be possibly any anti drug for this" Shelly doubted your statement.

"Yes I know, so..." You waited for second before continuing, "I took a little more additional doses sleeping pills that will increase the drug level and make it proportional to the level of the anti drug so that they can both cancel out eachother and there won't be any side effects for this. I can keep pretending that I feel nausea as I did today" you explained in a breath and look at her expecting a response.

"Are you crazy!!" She yelled gathering attention, you look around akwardly towards people glaring at both of you. "Why are you shouting??" You hushed her. "Which mental hospital did you ran away from??" Looking at you in disbelief, she scoffed. "I am serious. I know this will work, it has to. There is no other way" you tried explaining her. "Oh please tell my know the side effects you will have for doing that" she said in disbelieve.

"I do, it just a little weakness and exhaustion" you said. "Are you for real?? this can affect your health!You know what?? Do whatever you feel like, you won't listen to me anyways" she said getting up and left which made you sigh as you saw her walking away, pushing through the crowd.

"Yo! Watcha doing here?? Class starts in 10 mins" you turned around saw Anne looking at you with a questioning expression. "Oh, I was about to leave anyways" you got up from your chair and both of you started walking though the hallway that was filled with students chattering in front of their lockers.

"What's up with you these days??" Anne abruptly asked. Yeah, well nothing much, just hooking up with my teachers and taking drugs, the usual you know. What about you??, you mentally scoffed at your own thought. "Me?? Nothing much?? Just the usual. Why do you ask?" You counter questioned.

"You look pale" She said, "Ah, well.. I am kinda staying up at night studying" you lied, there was just so much happening that is keeping you way too distracted to even study, you were not sure if you would be able to graduate or not.

How could you expect otherwise, this is after all the whole deal of being a potential, you would be too distracted to study and it was working. "You are staying up all night??" Anne cut off your thoughts. "Yeah, you know how important it is for me to graduate. I can't let the chance slip out of my hands" you sighed knowing the fact that it's exactly what is happening.

"Yeah, I get it but at least put your health first. If you get sick you won't be able to give your exams and all your preparations would go in vain" she suggested, "Yep, I would keep at in mind" you smiled at her which was not very genuine.

~~~~

The sun had began to set, filling up the blue canvas with the vibrant shades of orange and yellow and the soothing chirps of birds filled the air. You could smell the freshly brewed coffee getting mixed up with the sweet smell of freshly baked pastries that came from the café, outside which you were sitting, on one of the empty table.

"Hey" your peaceful study session was interrupted with made you look up with a frown in your face, but it disappeared as soon as you saw the fimilar figure. "Jisoo's sister right??" she confirmed to which you quickly nodded, not believing it was actually her.