𝙐𝙇𝙏𝙄𝙈𝘼𝙏𝙀 𝙄𝙉𝙏𝙍𝙊𝙑𝙀𝙍𝙏

WARNINGS/TW: VIOLENCE, KIDNAPPING, IMPRISONMENT
UNDERLINE: M/N's thoughts
Amount of words: 1135
NOT PROOFREAD
__________________________________________
ULTIMATE INTROVERT
__________________________________________
"M/N L/N! M/N L/N!!" banging can be heard from behind a door.

"You're just flat out ignoring me now, huh?..
AM I A JOKE TO YOU?! ANSWER ME!!" The banging continued until the voice gave up,
"You're a fucking disgrace of a son.."

The sound of wii music was faint until shuffling was heard. The noise came from a bed that had M/N in it, a man who hasn't been outside for a whole year.

He couldn't remember when it began.

__________________________________________

A body crashed onto a wall with piles of garbage. That body happened to be M/N. The pressure of being thrown into a wall made him pant out until a foot stepped on his face.

"What are you starring at, you son of a bitch?" A guy with red hair spoke out. M/N groaned.
"Don't talk like that you cherry five head looking ass" was what M/N wanted to say, but kept it to himself.

Since M/N wasn't responding, the cherry head no ass guy grabbed a fist full of M/N's hair.
"Come here you little bastard.

Guess you still haven't leaned your lesson.
Crawl like a dog for me."
The red haired man puffed a ball of smoke onto M/N's face.

"AÜËH- I CAN SMELL THE BEANS YOU ATE FOR LUNCH- MISS GIRL I REALLY DONT WANNA SMELL YOUR SEWER LIKE BREATH! HELL EVEN PENNYBITCH WHATEVER HIS NAME IS PROBABLY HAS BETTER BREATH THAN YOU." Oh how much M/N wanted to say that to the bitch in front of him. Yet he kept his mouth shut and did as told.

Even though M/N wanted to commit suicide, he didn't want to get killed by some ugly red shit head. He also didn't want to die single.

"BWAHAHA HE'S ACTUALLY CRAWING! HAHHAHAHA!"
"BAHAHA, WHY DONT YOU BARK TOO, WHILE YOU'RE AT IT? HAAHAHA"

"Ya'll would be over if I could actually get the confidence to ask for ketchup at an in-and-out."

"Woof..
WOOF!

WOOF, WOOF!!

WOOF!!

WOOF!

WOOF!!"
M/N probably heard his voice crack and mentally cringed.