Dreams

[Y/N Pov]

It was the same ordinary dream,i saw her.
She looked so ethereal, like a real angel i wish this wasnt just a dream she gave me butterflies she slowly started to disappear this was the end of tonights dream-

*Beep Beep*

The alarm went off.
It was 7am "time for another boring day i guess" i grunted.

*Ping*
My phone went off,it was Lia my best friend
——————————————————
Lia <3:
Hey girliee i'll be waiting outside ur house in 20 minutes,hurry!
Me:
Okayy see u later <3
——————————————————
Lia,i've known her for a while now.
We met as soon as we started college
we are both now 18 and living our lives,i guess.
The only real difference between us was i liked females,she liked men which never changed anything between us,she was always supportive no matter what.

I lived alone with my pet dog a couple houses away from my older sister who was my only real safe family left. My parents they emotionally and physically abused me and her to the point i decided to run away with my sister, my parents never supported mine or my sisters sexuality.
~~
+23 minutes later:
—————————
I was finally almost ready to go to school i just needed to feed Wilby (the dog).
he came over to me with his tail swaying left to right. "bye bye wilby!" i giggled while patting his fluffy head.

I heard Lia's car pull in the drive way so i left the house saying one last goodbye to wilby before going to school.

[Chaeyoung's pov]
It was happening again,the dream.
she made me feel this way ive never felt in my life it may be a dream but she was always in my mind,she slowly started to disappear meaning it was time to wake up.

I opened my eyes and looked at my phone to see the time was 7:56am the time i was meant to be at this new school already,i got out of my bed and got ready not caring to do makeup or eat breakfast,i just grabbed the essential needs and left.

I moved here recently because of my shit experience at the last school,the teachers scared me and the society was very conservative which didn't really help that i was a lesbian