Chapter 1

Hi, so I decided to write a Danny Edge fan fiction because you know, he's amazing and yeah. Don't worry Paul, you'll get one too ;) ~Alexis
//Kat\\

I walked through the door of my bedroom and chucked my backpack across the room.

"Why is school even a thing?!" I complained as I threw myself onto my bed.

I began talking to myself, " thank god I'm a senior. Won't have to deal with the crap that is high school next year, I'll be dealing with college. Which shouldn't be so bad. I mean-" *ding*

I stopped talking to myself and wiggled my phone out of my back pocket. It was a Twitter notification

"@epDannyEdge: it's Thursday!!! New video will be out in 25 minutes"

I unlocked my phone and opened the twitter app to favorite, retweet, and reply to Danny's tweet.
"@bringmethepizza_: *Spongebob voice* I'm ready, I'm ready, I'm ready. Okay, don't mind me. I have no life cx"

I hit tweet and got up from my bed. I looked across the room and saw my iHome. I hooked up my iPhone and hit shuffle on my music. Social Casualty by 5SOS blasted through the speakers. While the music was playing, I danced down the stairs to grab some leftover pizza because I can. I grabbed the two boxes of pizza I had left out of seven from yesterday and went back up to my room with a pizza slice in my mouth.

When I got back upstairs the song was finishing up. 5 songs later, I got another notification. From both YouTube and Twitter, Danny had posted his video. Yaaaaassssss!!!

I took my phone out of the iHome and pulled out my laptop from my backpack. I opened it up and went to my bookmarked sites. First one: YouTube.com. The first thing I saw when the page had finished loading was the thumbnail to his video. I clicked on it and began watching.
*5 minutes later*

When the video was done I was rolling all over my floor, laughing. I gave the video a thumbs up and took a screenshot (I have a MacBook). Just as I was taking the screenshot, I got two notifications.
"@epDannyEdge: Hope you like the new video. Give it some thumbs up for a follow/DM. "
"@epPaulZimmer: Danneh the Edge just uploaded a new video. Give it a like and I'll take you on a date to go get pizza."

I immediately went on Twitter on a different tab and replied to both of them.
"@bringmethepizza_: @epDannyEdge @epPaulZimmer *screenshot* How about that follow and pizza date? :3"
'I'm never going to get that pizza date or follow, who am I kidding?' I thought.