The mystery - Chapter 1

Dedicated tocyberapocalyptic

Lelo's POV

"Come on guys, we need to get there now and not next year." I said motioning to my two younger siblings to hurry up, Latifah and Rio because they were taking so long.

"We're coming just wait for us!" Rio said while trying very hard not to stop running.

"W-wait for me !" Latifah said breathing very heavily while complaining that her chest hurts.

"Fine, I suppose we can stop to catch our breathes... but just for a little while." I say with a defeated look.

We stop to take a small break to catch our breaths and after a few minutes of comfortable silence Rio decides to ask me a question.

"So Lelo, what did Evalina say to you the other day?"

He's question didn't really catch me by surprise because if I knew my older sister was talking to Evalina without the rest of us I would ask the same question.

Not that she is dangerous or anything, it's just that we usually don't talk to her individually. I took a long breath and then I said,

"Sorry guys I can't tell you guys because I don't know but by the look on Evalina's face before she told me to get you guys it didn't look very good."

I explained to them."She told me to come get you two after three days which is today. She reminded me this morning when I was praying." I said with a faint smile.

"Let's get going because we wouldn't want to keep Eva waiting, now do we?" Latifah said with a determined look on her pretty, cute, cubby cheeked face.

"READY!" I asked the others.

"READY!" They shouted back to me and with that we continued with our journey to our secret hideout...EVERDALE.

____________________________________

A/N

Hi everyone as you might already know this is my book called IN EVERDALE. Really it just came to me so I decided to write it here for you guys.

This is one of my first published books here in Wattpad. I'm so excited, I hope you like it.

Sorry for the short chapter but I thought I should just start small. ;-)

But as the story moves the chapters are going to be longer.

Just thought it would be fun. Please support me and my book, it would be much appreciated.

Please don't copy my book. This book is copyrighted and therefore it would be illegal and I would have to report you.

Please no hate comments but constructive criticism is definitely going to be appreciated.

I would like to thank my cousin,
cyberapocalyptic for all the edits on this book and my others.

Please
Vote
Comment
Share
And maybe
Follow me .

SLAY ON MY CYBER WORRIORS
LOVE @CYBERSLAYER13

You better get used to my craziness.😋😅😉