Meet Angel

"Bring" Damn it...

"Bring" Ugh...

If this bell don't stop ringing i might just have to break it...with my muscles paining from morning Phys. Ed. class i groaned as i got up,ignoring all the plastic bitches that stared. i'm sorry if young ladies aren't suppose to groan but with my pain i don't give two shits. What a bad way to start first day of school...ugh.

"Yo Angel i missed you." I turned around and standing there was one of my three besties,Nick. Damn did i miss him. I gave a sarcastic eye roll that said 'yea rite' and threw my arms round his slender figure. He held on pretty long,longer than i felt necessary.

"So what's this year's resolutions?" He looked so wicked with the smirk on his face.

"Oh you know the same as always stay good at being bad" He laughed when i sealed it with a wink. We hooked hands and walked to class. Just as we got to the door the ape queen appeared, followed by her baby baboons of course. "Oh Nick" her annoying voice set my nerves on edge.
" I missed you sooo much" she said whilst kissing him on the cheek.
I swear i never believed in the theory of evolution, but everytime i see this thot i begin to doubt  myself.
" Uh hey yulanda" nick knows i can't stand her so he knows how akward it is for me right now. But since i'm a really good actor i jus smile and  nod in her direction. She leaves with her tails behind her and i swear under my breath.
" Why don' t you like her she really ni..."
He stops short after i give him a look that could kill. We walk down the corridor not saying anything but thinking about what the other was thinking.
My short ,dark,kinky hair was out of place so Nick stopped me and fixed it.
" Mom says its as stubborn as i am."
I give a nervous laugh because i started feeling butterflies. He looked at me funny and gave a little smile. Just as he was about to say something else i saw a shadow and we both turned our heads to see who it was.
My  mouth was agape as i stared at the creation that was walking through the door. I was straining my neck since my 5" figure couldn't see the beautiful specimen over Nick's tall ,slender body.
The creation,who seemed new,looked at me and i knew that my dark brown eyes got lighter. The sun hit his brown hair at the perfect angle and when he saw me looking he smiled and i knew right there and then i turned the colour of a tomato.