PROLOGUE.

𝘼𝙡𝙡 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙨 𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣 2024.
𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙨 𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙪𝙖𝙜𝙚. 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙢𝙖𝙮 𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙡𝙪𝙙𝙚 𝙨𝙢𝙪𝙩, 𝙘𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙨 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙗𝙧𝙪𝙩𝙖𝙡 𝙨𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙖𝙗𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙫𝙞𝙤𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚

𝘿𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙧: 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙞𝙨 𝙖 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠 𝙤𝙛 𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙙𝙤𝙚𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙣 𝙩𝙤 𝙤𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙘𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙛𝙞𝙜𝙪𝙧𝙚𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙮.

𝙇𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙪𝙖𝙜𝙚: 𝙨𝙞𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚/𝙡𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙣.

𝘼/𝙣: 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙗𝙡𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙤𝙧 𝙚𝙧𝙧𝙤𝙧𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙢𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠. 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠 𝙤𝙛 𝙖 𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬 𝙘𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙨𝙢 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙘𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙨𝙢 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙣𝙤 𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜. 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙘𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙩 𝙢𝙚, 𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙙.
𝙒𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙛𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙙𝙤... 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙗𝙚𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙨.
𝙁𝙤𝙧 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙄'𝙙 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙪𝙥𝙡𝙤𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙝𝙤𝙩𝙤𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙪𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙖𝙨 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙙𝙪𝙘𝙚𝙙 𝙄'𝙙 𝙖𝙙𝙙 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙥𝙝𝙤𝙩𝙤𝙨.

ENJOY YOUR READ!

A soul never meant to have a mate, a soul so cold and alone never meant to experience the warmth of love, a soul so damned and corrupted found light.

A soul so pure, a soul worthy of being mates to kings got mated to the devil himself, a soul so beautiful it radiates light embraced darkness.

Yet, they found balance, they blended together. They were perfection. She pushed him and he endured it just for her. She had the lord of darkness on his knees ready to do her bidding.

She was his, his Celeste, his angel sent to redeem his damned soul.

He was hers, her devil, the one she tamed, her Hades.

•••

Aeons ago, stories were told of a king that would be born to never have a mate, to never love, to be ruthless and unforgiving.

He would be cold to every creature of the earth, and with an incomprehensible anger.

An unreasonable man, so crazed he would be deemed to be the devil.

The prince turned devil was Hades Dane.

He grew up healthy, strong and the incarnation of masculinity. An embodiment of a greek god with his psyche, a face that was so glorious it left people that laid eyes upon him bewildered.

Highly defined structures, chiseled jaw, broad shoulders and jet black tousled hair with a staggering height of 6'5.

Now king of the biggest werewolf community in the whole of Europe. ~ The Dark stars pack.

During his teenage years after he became king at the age of 18, he used to be a bubbly teenager eager and ready to explore his youth, always wanting do more, be more with a radiant smile and a positive attitude.

Ready to contribute to the development of his pack, he did everything possible to have his pack remain the biggest in europe.

In other for him to remain in power without a challenge to his position, and claim legitimacy and utmost sovereignty he needed his Luna. So he sought out a search.

He searched the stretch of the earth, but he didn't find the one that could make his skin tingle, the only one that could make the hairs of the back of his neck stand, he couldn't find his angel to deliver him from the hell he went through.

Slowly and gradually, he became cold and distant to anything relating to love. He became more dejected less, unenthusiastic after each pack he searches and eventually gave up.

Like the flip of a switch, he changed. He slowly began to build up anger inside of him that's always raging and simmering. He was never at ease. There was unrest in his heart and he loathed himself in secret but gave an uncaring façade to the public.

The ache and the need to quench his thirst of anger made him unpredictable, everything was seemingly irritable to him.

He grew accustomed tonthe scent of fear that hung in the air when he entered a room for they knew better than to anger him and endure his wrath.

He loved the way he could sense the shift in the air and how he could feel everyone and anyone in his presence be put on thier toes and be expectant of the unknown.

Every servant knew to be on their best behavior in his presence. Slip-up's and fuck-up's are not tolerated if your want to keep your head.

He was a bit easier on his family but was only for behind close doors but also doesn't and wouldn't fail to remind his family members of why he's hades.

His family watched a sweet young boy leave for his trip to find his destined mate and saw a cold, distant and stone-hearted man return.

He searched for his beloved for four torturing years and couldn't find her.

Eventually he had to give up his search to return to his pack and lead. His people were getting antsy and weary from the absence of their prince turned king, his wolf was on edge from being away from home soil for so long.

When he returned without a Luna the rumours and whispers began...

They whispered in the shadows and spoke of how he was the prophesied king to be born without his other half. Doomed to spend his lifetime caged and isolated.

They made up stories of how he was born without an heart, of how he had a stone for a heart.

They spoke about how he was unforgiving and merciless.

They called him the devil, and fed into his ego

He heard it all and made everything they said a reality. He too became the devil.

Killed for the slightest of inconveniences towards him. Glance at him the slightest way he found wrong, your head was dropped.