|Prolouge|

"Dream wait up! Stop running so fast!" I laughed with BadBoyHalo as we ran through the green and brown forest. We where playing freeze tag, an event on the server. "Dream I'm getting closer, you muffin head!"
"Oh Bad you poor innocent angel....Fuck." Bad stopped in his tracks right then and there and covered his ears. "AHH! Language! You naughty muffin!" I had successfully escaped from BadBoyHalo for the time being. I ran off wheezing my ass off.
————
"You two better not let me down your on a thin line you two." I looked at Skeppy concerned. I had been in the trolling business from ever since I was around 6 or 7, it was fun but scary. The punishment of not obeying?...Death. I opened my mouth to respond but my co-worker, Skeppy, spoke for me. "Yes sir, we understand completely."
"Good. I'm assigning you to a server around three jumps over."
What are jumps you ask? Jumps are the black holes of our world you step through one and you end up somewhere else. Over time everyone in 87% of servers have found out where everyone of them leads to. The other 13% either doesn't speak or speaks gibberish.
Everyone calls them noob servers, everyone starts there and slowly they start to figure out life and get to move onto a regular server or if they are unlucky like me and many others they get sent to trollstedvill. "I want you two to blow up half the server including the pvp arena and a few mini games, am I understood?" Me and Skeppy nodded in understands. The jump opened and we both walked through, we got sent through another two and finally landed in the spawn.
"Ugh, What an ugly place."
—————
I hope you enjoyed this I know it kinda sucks but ye ÓwÒ the next chapter will be longer
Word count: 317