~The train~

Hogwarts express:
Hermione was reading the whole time among the bumpy train ride;
"Do you do anything other than read" Ron said spitefully.
"Of course I do, you can be so stupid sometimes" Hermione protested. Then giggles;
"Any ways Harry you've been quite this whole time you two are quite boring today." Ron mumbled
"Sorry what" Harry responded,
Harry's thoughts were big and stopped him from concentrating .
"Harry ?" Hermione questioned
"WHAT, look I'm sorry I'm just not feeling my self i shouldn't take it out in you I'm sorry."
Hermione leans on Harry's shoulder and hugs him whilst looking out the window and she noticed it's starting to frost, she didn't mention it even though it's mid September and just a few minutes ago she could of sworn the sun was gleaming upon the earth.
"It's fine Harry honestly"
"What were you thinking about Harry" announced Ron. Harry ignored Ron unintentionally then started   adduce his emotions in the conversation
"How is it that just a thought can bring long buried emotions and stir what was settled? I guess that's why people say to leave things be, to not go walking into the past so blindly. Though it is just selfishness to return, to make others feel what they want to to just let them to forget?"
"Bloody hell Harry that was deep" Ron replied
"Ron's right Harry it was amazing but deep"
"I got it from a book" Harry defended him self because there's something going on deep down that's slowly causing him to act differently and this is just the start...
"What book?" Hermione announced
"I'm not sure" but Harry knew what book everything about the book, the page the exact decoration on the front even where he read it. At the Malfoy manor sitting next to Draco Malfoy; flinching every time the door nob turned as he was basically forbidden as he was the "chosen one" and Voldemort is after him.
Harry wishes that he could return to them days not hiding who he loves and wants to spend time with but now he does every year when he returns to Hogwarts; he has to pretend that he despises Draco.