Part 9⚙️

"Arthit Rojnapat"

0_0

Fuck!fuck is that my name? The fuck that's probably my name. What should I do? Mae help me huhu...

Arthit flinch in his thoughts when P'Jane called his name and point the door and ask him to walk in. His legs suddenly felt weak and his heart race just like a car and his sweating all over his face.

He looks horrible!

His hands touched the door knob and slightly push it to open. He confusely look at the surrounding until his eyes landed on Kongpob staring at him. He felt shiver the way Kongpob looks at him. Kongpob  smile at him and ask him to sit beside him in the couch. The room is just plain as he expected because its backstage after all.

Arthit was about to walk towards Kongpob but for some unknown reason he suddenly tripped and  his face kiss the cold and hard floor. Kongpob hurriedly approach Arthit to sit on the couch.

"Jesus! Are you alright?" Kongpob worriedly ask. Arthits face reded because of embarrassment. Kongpob only smile because of the clumsiness of Arthit.

Fucking hell! why did I fall in front of him! waaa im so fucking embarrassed, he might say I'm stupid because I don't look at what I'm going through, it's his fault, if he doesn't smile at me in a very sexy way I won't fall down! Gosh what a fucking day.

"Sawadee Arthit right?" Kongpob ask while smiling widely. Arthit look at Kongpob shock.

0_0

"Uhm yeah im Arthit hehe.." He said while not meeting the eyes of Kongpob.

"Nice meeting you Arthit. So what do we do now?" Kongpob ask and look to Arthit's face. He smile thinking about what his reaction if he kiss that boy sensesly, but he facepalm mentally because of his perverted mind.

"WHY?ARE YOU STRIPPING INFRONT OF HIM WHEN THE FANMEET IS OVER HAHAHAHA"

The statement of Toota keeps on reminding in Arthit's mind. He felt a goosebumps all over his body thinking about what Toota said and why the fuck it slipped in his head.

Wait until I go home, I literally slap myself  of what am I thinking now. I will also slap Toota i swear!

Arthit fliched and took a thing inside his bag pack. Kongpob only look at him confusely but Arthit only smile at him. He took out a plushie of Kongpob that his mother gave him with a turtle in it. He look at Kongpob and place the plushie infrom of him.

"Uhm what is that?" Kongpob curiously ask. Arthit rolled his eyes at what Kongpob's said.

Is he dumb? Ofcouse its a plushie of him. Is he blind or what? Jezus!

"Im sure you're not too dumb to not knowing this, right P'Kong?" Kongpob only chuckle of what Arthit said. He knows that this cutie is really kind of fiesty. He still remember the man ranting at him when he bumped his favorite drink and cake.

"I know silly, what I mean to say is why do you bring that here?" Kongpob ask. Arthit felt shy again and give the plushie to Kongpob.

"I just want to give you this.... My mae gift that to me when I celebrated my 18th birthday. That's my favorite of all the merch of you that I have" Arthit proudly said with his red tinted cheeks.

"You said that its your favorite then why did you want to give it to me?" Kongpob curiously ask.

"Because I want to share my favorites with you. And that is also my gift for you because of your successful fanmeet." Kongpob felt his heart being soft of what Arthit said to him. He smile to Arthit and take the plushie to him.

"Thanks for this. I keep it." Kongpob only said.

Is this the end of our conversation? Its fucking short! And I only have less than 15 minutes grr!

"Arthit I want to ask you something" Kong said. Arthit cluelessly look to kongpob and nod.

"How do you become my fan?" Arthit didnt know what to say to Kongpob, because he himself doesnt know. Just that he likes Kongpob in a blink of an eye not knowing how or when.

"I dont literally know. Before I just sleeping in my bed and then when I wake up I became your fan, liking you." Arthit said not including the last line that he mentally said. Kongpob only nods.

They share their embarrassment in life as if there is no tomorrow. They are comfortable with each others company. They enjoy chatting about a lot of stuffs, they also took tons of selfies  and signatures not knowing that their time will end in a few minutes.

"Thank you for your time Arthit, I really enjoy talking to you" Kongpob said while smilling at Arthit, he only chuckle when he look at Arthits face, it looks red like a tomato.

"Im the one who said  thank you here. Thank you for giving me an opportunity to watch your fanmeet and to talk to you. I am very happy today! Thank you P'Kong! And congrats again!" Arthit smile widely. Kongpob cant help but to feel a butterly in his stomach when Arthit keeps on calling him P'Kong. He smile at Arthit and ruffle his hair.

"You may go. Its already late im sure your parents are worried about you." And Arthit realized the existence of his perents. He nods and wave to Kong and said Goodbye to him. Kongpob wave back to him and smile. When hes about to close the door he suddenly heard Kongpob calling him

"Arthit?" Kongpob called, Arthit look at Kongpob eyes. He feels like hes a fool in love when he always look at Kongpobs eyes. He always mesmerized by it.

"Uhm... Do you want anything to ask P?" Arthit asked back. Kongpob scratch his nape not looking on Arthit eyes.

"Uhmm...can I have your number?" Kongpob shyly said.

0_0

Did  just Kongpob Suthiluck ask my fucking number? What the fuck? yay! am married!

⚙️⚙️⚙️

Well, well, well who is this lucky that his crush ask his number... Sorry for the nonstop errors and my update in chap are only one now because I dont have so much time to write because of tons of assignments and act. But I will try my best to update in time  HAHAHAHA halabyu please dont forget to vote!

_jasminium❣️