Chapter One

I sat in my laboratory, studying a Titan bone when my sweetheart, Captain Levi, walked in.
"Come on, Shitty Glasses, Erwin called a meeting." He waited for me to get up, what a gentleman! So I got up and he put is hand around my waist. We strolled to Erwin's office and sat down beside Ouro and Petra. It seemed as if everyone in the Scout Regiment was in a relationship, except for Erwin. Ahh, I felt kind of bad for the poor Blondie.
Erwin's face was cold, deprived of emotion. Such as Levi's was before we started dating. I really wanted to point it out but it just seemed stupid. I kept my big mouth shut and instead smiled.
"What do you need to talk to us about, Commander?" Petra asked, sweetly. Erwin turned to her and replied "I called you in to discuss Eren Jeager. I believe he will be able to help the Scout Regiment, and all of humankind, do astonishing things."
I nodded happily "Yes! But how, sir?"
"I have been told he can transform into a Titan. This will prove to be extremely helpful to us. The Military Police are planning to take him and experiment. If we can't get him, he will probably end up dead."
I looked at Levi. His face was straight and seemingly emotionless all the time, but I can see right through the veil. I can see his brain thinking of a solution. I can tell what he's thinking, and it's not pretty.
"I have an idea." Levi looks at the Commander.
"Yes, Levi?"
"How about we..."
I drowned in his beautiful brown-yellow eyes. The way his skin slightly sparkled in the light and how his hair moved when he shook his head. I must have been staring at him for a while because everyone began to notice, except for Levi himself.
I giggled a bit and looked back at the Commander. His face was buried in his palms. I blushed and apologized "Uh, hehe sorry I was... Distracted"

//to be continued\\