MH370---INTRO

On March 8, 2014, Malaysia airlines Flight MH370 a Boeing 777-200 is enroute from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to Beijing,China with 239 passengers and crew. There was 227 passengers and 12 crew members onboard MH370 when it disappears over the Gulf of Thailand. The Boeing 777 disappears right after when one of the aircraft's pilots acknowledged a send-off by Lumpur Radar to Ho Chi Minh. This was the last air traffic control contact with MH370:
[Lumpur Radar] "Malaysian three seven zero, contact Ho Chi Minh one two zero decimal nine. Good night."
[Flight 370] "Good night. Malaysian three seven zero." When the pilots said this they said it normally, like normal flight procedures and nothing was going to be sabotage. After, MH370 disappears the Malaysian military saw that MH370 made a sharp turn toward Malaysia, and they continued to track its path and the plane was in fact unidentified. Now with any military, the military is their to protect your country and you and if your military sees an unidentified flying plane coming to your country after it disappears off radar, wouldn't they send fighter jets up to the sky to go investigate?
This will be in the next chapter, called "Conspiracy 1". After, when flight 370 goes over the Malaysian peninsula the military looses the plane. Then, in the UK they continued to track MH370, by satellite and it shows the plane going into the southern Indian Ocean. Now, another question to ask yourself is was the plane hijacked after all there were 2 people with stolen passports? In chapter 2 I will explain this conspiracy which will be conspiracy 2. Another, question to ask is can we trust technology with MH370's case because there's been no wreckage what so ever and with every single plane crash in the water there's has always been wreckage within 10 days are we searching in the right location? This will be explain in conspiracy 3. Another, conspiracy or theory of MH370 is that did the cabin loose pressure and everyone suffocated and the plane flew to it ran out of fuel? It could be possible for a plane to loose pressure and keep flying, because it happened before and could it happen to a Boeing 777 a state of art aircraft?,this will be explain in conspiracy 4. Now with all this it comes down to one big leading question "Where is MH370 and its Black boxes and was it an accident?"