Chapter 6

༺°☆◦ •○●✿●○• ◦☆°༻

Have you ever done something without really realizing you did it, just to regret it moments after?

Because if you have, we have a lot in similar.

I have no idea what led me into having this midnight conversation, but here I am.

Staring at the phone screen in absolute horror after reading the text that I sent over and over.

And I only have one question in my mind.

What the fuck was I high on?

If only I could go back in time and undo this...

Sighing, I plopped down on my bed, thinking about what all happened today.

A couple of hours ago

It's been a few weeks since Taehyung had that...interesting nightmare. And a lot of weird things have been happening.

Jungkook seemed to be more confident while talking to Y/N. Gone was that stuttering blushing mess of a boy. He was replaced by a whole other persona.

He was smooth, charming and not making a fool out of himself. It was surprising to watch.

And Y/N? She seemed to have exchanged personalities with Jungkook. Now she is that very obvious, stuttering, blushing mess.

It's entertaining yet slightly painful to see every day. Then again, I didn't expect Jungkook to be single for the rest of his life, so I had already mentally prepared myself for this kind of situation. Which explains why my jealousy hasn't been off the charts.

I'm proud of myself.

"Alright. Class dismissed." Mr Kim said as everyone started leaving.

"I'm bored," I said sadly as I took my bag. Taehyung ruffled my hair and giggled when I tried to swat his hand away. I semi glared at his cute smile before smiling back.

Who could resist this guy?

He's probably the only person other than Jungkook and Yoona who can make me happy when I'm feeling down.

"Guys...I'm gonna do it." Jungkook said, taking a sharp breath and trying to build his confidence up.

"Do what?" Taehyung and I asked in unison, giving each other weird looks before doing finger guns at each other.

"Ayyy~"

"Ayyy~"

"I- Mr Kim, Ms Lee and Mr Jeon, please vacate the classroom. Unless you would prefer being locked up in here for over 15 hours." Our professor said raising an eyebrow. He was used to our crackhead friendship and had no problem with us as long as we paid attention to what he taught and didn't disturb the class.

"Bye Sir." We said quickly before sprinting out of there.

"By the way," I said, slightly panting since it's been a while that I've exercised. "What were you going to say, Jeon?" I asked.

"Oh yeah. I'm going to ask Y/N out on a date." He said, making Taehyung and I choke.

We both started coughing rather loudly before composing ourselves.