Banana Suit, Banana Suit!

[Read in your best Morgan Freeman voice]

Morgan Freeman walked down the street with his banana suit on and the 42nd President of the U of S of A looked at him.
"Excuse me, citizen, what's that suit you have on there?" He asked in a confused voice.
Morgan Freeman smiled at the President. "Why, it's my banana suit."
Bill Clinton smiled at the best narrator in any movie. "Where can I get one of those banana suits?"
Morgan Freeman pointed down the road. "I bought it at Leonardo Dicaprio's Can't Win An Oscar Store."
Bill smiled at Morgan. "Well that's just swell, I think I might buy me one."
Morgan Freeman sighed. "They might be a bit too pricey, and they have a no presidents allowed rule."
Bill Clinton smiled. "Well that's stupider then a polar bear on a beach. How much do they cost?"
Morgan sighed again. "It costs 21,000 dollars."
Bill Cosby runs in with his amazing sweater. "That's a hubbidly dubblidy pudding amount!"
Bill Clinton's eyes widened. "Holy impeachment! I don't have that kind of money!"
Bill Cosby grooved in front of him. "Why don't you just steal it rubbidy duckkidy?"
Bill Clinton waved was hand. "Believe me pudding man, I am not a crook, said one man I can't remember."
Bill Cosby grooved away from the two. "Hoo coo cachoo! Skibblidy bop!"
Morgan Freeman put his arm around Bill's shoulders. "Don't worry friend, I am a dolphin doctor, and I saved Gotham. I'll help get you a suit."
Bill Clinton chuckled. "That makes me happier than a football mascot that's told he's going to get beat up."
Morgan put his hand over his heart. "My pleasure, Mr. Clinton man."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
End
How do you guys like it?