Prologue

"Alien." The girl snapped her head up, her orange eyes questioning. "Yeah?" She asked, her voice gruff. The boy glared at her before turning around. "Just making sure you were paying attention."

"Fuck you too, Handjob." She said, flipping him off. He grunted at the name, but did nothing else. Their quirks were equally destructive and they couldn't be getting into another fight.

The blue-haired boy turned away and the girl smirked. God, it was fun to insult him. Not like he could do anything, she couldn't be harmed prior to her long-term mission.

"So you're just gonna hang here?"

"I'll attack a couple times. Don't want you hogging all the fun."

"Aw~. But I don't want you butting your ass in my business."

"It won't blow your cover, Alien. Not if you're smart."

"But my cover isn't smart. She's a dumbass drama queen." Alien stuck her tongue out, pulling at the corner of her eye. The other boy continued to glare at her.

"Alien, this is serious! We can't have you blowing it!"

"Trust me. I won't."

A week later, Ashido Mina was sent out to UA High, a snake in the rat's nest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, this is technically Part 7 of my Traitor AU, you can read these in any order and it won't mess with the timeline. But please, no hate comments. I get petty~

Thanks for reading! *Chibi Villain Mina bowing*