1 . Why Different Rule For Him ?

On early in the morning , private detective Luo Fei , took his bath and came into his room to got dress . He was wearing his clothes when he heard the sound of his doorbell .

He quickly adjusted his tie infront of the mirror and opened the door , only to be met with his co worker  , Qin Xiao Man , a police detective , who is his neighbour and partner for solving different cases .  He annoyingly looked at her and came back to his living room sat on the sofa .

                          LUO FEI

                          LUO FEI

Qin Xiao Man entered into Luo Fei ' s apartment and closed the door with her leg .

" Hey ! See , I have bring breakfast for you ! "

" Really ?! "

" Yes .... Your favourite chicken noddle soup ! "

At first , Luo Fei ' s eyes started to shining in delight , then he remembered the last time when Qin Xiao Man cooked for him .

" No ! ....  No ! .... Thanks ! "

" I already have my breakfast ! "

" Don't lie to me , Fei ! "

" I am not lying .... See my stomach is full too ! " And exactly at that moment his stomach made a sound , making Fei silent infront of Qin Xiao Man .

" Don't worry , Fei ! "

" Here , I am eating this noddle soup too , it's yummy ! "

Luo Fei stared at Qin Xiao Man and felt relieved when he saw she was eating the noddles with delight .

" Here , taste it from my chopstick ! "

" No .... Give me another ...  I don't like to eat from someone  else's chopstick and bowl ! "

" Okay ! Okay .... Here take your another one ! "

Luo Fei took the chopstick from Qin Xiao Man and are the noddles . He spitted out the noddles as soon as he ate it .....

" What the hell is this ? "

" Chicken noddles ! "

Luo Fei started to washing his mouth with water and kept spitting out in the bowl .

After half an hour ,

Luo Fei and Qin Xiao Man , came to police station ' s forensic lab , for some information .

" Xiao Man , do you know ? "

" What ? " ......

" Dr . Ben Jie Ming , loves to drink human ' s blood as soup and human ' s liver as food ! "

" What !!!!  "

Luo Fei and Xiao Man entered into the lab and he went infront of Forensic Dr . Ben Jie Ming ......

                       BEN JIE MING

                       BEN JIE MING

..... " Hey ! Buddy , what have you found from that dead body ? "

Dr . Ben , stopped on his eating and went walked to the dead body ....

" She died from a poison .... "

" .... There is some white powder on her nails . "

" What is that powder ? " .... Asked Xiao Man .

" Will do the test after eating ..... " .... Hearing this , Xiao Man gulped hard .

" What are you eating ? Why it is red in colour ? "

Dr . Ben took a spoonful of soup and hold infront of Xiao Man ...... " Have some young lady ? "

" No .... No .... I don't want to drink blood ! " .... Said Xiao Man and started to running , Dr . Ben also started to running behind her to tease her more .

Luo Fei was not liking the flirting between Xiao Man and his best friend Dr . Ben Jie Min and drink the soup from his spoon .

" Fei , why have you eat that blood ? "

" Xiao Man , it is just tomato soup ! " ...

" I was teasing you then ! " ....

" Fei , not fair ! " .... Xiao Man then remembered something and asked ....

" Fei , you don't like to eat from others chopstick or spoon , then why you ate from Dr . Ben ' s spoon ? "

" Why different rule for him ? "

Luo Fei got flustered and thought .... " Why different rule for Ben ! " Ben Jie Ming whispered in Luo Fei ' s ear .... " You look cute , Fei , when you get flustered my cute detective ! "