Cindarella

I was not always like this. I use to be really pretty with a father and mother. When I was five my mom died. I never really knew my mom. I knew my dad a lot and loved him. My father thought I needed a mother. So he married Lady Tremaine. She was very nice, she had to daughters, Anastasia and Drizella. They were awesome. But then my father got sick. Then by the next day he....he...DIED.

That same day Lady Tremaine became my evil step mother with her evil step daughters. Oh it was bad times. I did all their chores. I was practically their slave. I learned how to talk to mice (RATS). That was nice. I would save them from there evil cat Lucifer. They are so rude to me, they made me sleep in the cellar. But the worst part is when i get hurt. I don't a little cut no. One time i tried to fix the curtains near the main window. Anastasia was dancing or so call dancing she tripped and hit the chair. I flew thought the window. I broke my arm. But my step mother did not care of me. She sent me to a scare crow factory. They stuffed my arm and made me look like this. Every time i got hurt a new piece of me was a scare crow.

The prince was having a ball and i was excited. My step mother said she got the letters and there where four. She said if i finish my chores i can go. I was happy. I started early in the morning. I told the mice to start making me a dress. They were so helpful. I washed the dishes after breakfast. When i was done they got back from shopping and i found out there was a back side of the list. So rushed through the work.

I finished and got in the gown they made me. It was beautiful. It was pink with a white lining and pink bows all around it. I ran down stairs to go with them. They said i am to ugly and i don't deserve to go. They tore my dress while my step mother watched. Ugh i ran out side to cry. A fairy god mother came to me and said she will grant me three wishes. I wished for true beauty. She turned me into a pretty girl. With a blue dress. For my second wish i asked for transportation. She turned the mice (RATS) into horses. She turned the pumpkin into a carriage. Oh it was beautiful. She said at midnight it all ends.

I got to the palace. I got a standing ovation about how pretty i was. Oh it was the best but then it happened i met the prince. Oh it was awesome. We danced and had a great time. Then it struct midnight. Aw i was having fun. I had to run to the carriage. I started to turn to a scare crow. The glass slipper fell off. I got in the carriage the spell broke i was the ugly scare crow. We got half way to the place. When the beautiful carriage disappeared. I crashed into the pumpkin. Oh I was mad I hit the Rats. They got mad but i did not care. The prince drove right by me saying wait princes wait. But he did not know it was me.

LATER, he married Anastasia. Then a farmer came and made me there scare crow. The Rats mad a house in my head and the crows where never scared of me. I have one last wish and that is to have a Happy Ending but my fairy god mother said their is no such thing............... THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING I WILL UPDATE ONCE A WEEK IF I CAN THE NEXT CHAPTER IS SNOWHITE. THX AND KEEP READING.