Out In Rain #2: Given Umbrella

You: *Under a roof*

2pVanoss: *Comes up to you* Hey Y/N. *Hands you an umbrella* You forgot to bring your umbrella. *Caresses your cheek, blush* I don't want you to get cold, alright?

You: *Under a roof*

2pWildcat: *Comes up to you* Y/N! I-I heard it's gonna rain today, s-so I, um. . .*Blush* brought you an umbrella. *Hands you an umbrella* You did this for me last time, so I-I wanted to do it back. *Shyly smiles*

You: *Under a roof*

2pMiniLadd: *Comes up to you* Jesus. . .*Sigh* Can't believe I'm wasting my energy on this. *Hands you an umbrella* Let's just say that we're even now.

You: *Under a roof*

2pTerroriser: *Comes up to you* Y/N, I'm so glad I found you! It's raining hard, and I was worried if you didn't bring your umbrella. I'm so glad I brought you one! *Hands you an umbrella, & smiles* Now, you can get home dry & safe.

You: *Under a roof*

2pMoo: *Comes up to you* Here you are. . . *Hands you an umbrella* You did give me an umbrella last time. Also. . . *Puts his jacket on your shoulders & blush* Don't catch a cold on my watch. *Pulls you close, blushing*

You: *Under a roof*

2pNogla: *Comes up to you* Hello, I thought I could find you here. *Hands you an umbrella* Here you go, I heard it's gonna rain, and I got worried for you. *Kisses you* Don't want my pretty babe to be sick. I don't mind seeing you soaked though~. *Giggles* But your health comes first~.

You: *Under a roof*

2pLui: *Comes up to you* Hey, Y/N. . .*blush* h-here. *Hands you an umbrella* I. . .I paid you back from last time, okay? And. . .you know. . .i-it's not good to walk in rain, you'll get sick, so. . .check the weather before you go out, o-okay?

You: *Under a roof*

2pBasically: *Comes up to you* Y/N! *Takes out an umbrella from his backpack & hands it to you* Here you go, you forgot to bring your umbrella. Today is 90% chance of raining, it'll probably stop during night at this speed. *Smiles* Let's get you home safely!

You: *Under a roof*

2pCaRtOoNz: *Comes up to you* Oh, there you are. It's pretty raining hard, and I got this. . .portable roof for you. *Hands the umbrella to you* Man, I'm excited though, we can skate after the rain stops! *Holds you close* It's a date, baby!

You: *Under a roof*

2pBryce: *Comes up to you* Hey, you forgot to bring an umbrella with you. *Hands you an umbrella* I'd hate for you to get soaked & be sick. *Smiles* You seem cold. *Hugs you, & blushes* I hope I can warm you up~.

You: *Under a roof*

2pDelirious: *Comes up to you* . . .! . . . *Hands you an umbrella & smiles* . . . *Holds your hand, blushing* . . . (Y/N! Phew, it's raining a lot, I thought you forgot your umbrella, so I came to give it to you. I. . .don't want you to get cold, if you do, you know that I'll do anything for you to get better.)

You: *Under a roof*

2pOhm: *Comes up to you* My love~! *Hugs you* I came to your rescue~! *Smiles, hands you an umbrella* Here you go, my love~. I don't want you to get cold, even though I'd love to see you soaked wet~, so we can make love & be warm together~. *Kisses you*

You: *Under a roof*

2pDroidd: *Comes up to you* Y/N, I'm glad I came to find you. I heard that it's gonna rain, so. . .*blush* just in case, I brought one for you. I don't want you to get cold. You're. . .too precious to me. *Smiles*

You: *Under a roof*

2pJiggly: *Comes up to you* There's my angel. *Smiles* I was worried if you don't have an umbrella, so I brought you one. *Hands you an umbrella* My angel shouldn't get wet from the rain, let's go home & warm up together. *Kisses your cheek*

You: *Under a roof*

2p407: *Comes up to you* HEY! Found you babe! It's pouring rain, so I got so fucking worried if you get soaked & an asshole get aroused seeing you wet. *Hugs you & whispers* I'm the only one who can see you soaked wet~ & get fucking turned on~. *Giggles* And here's your umbrella, babe~. *Hands you an umbrella*

(Which one of their reaction did you like~? Being your hero~.

Comment if you have any suggestions for the 2pBBS to react~)