One-Shot Vminkook

Hi guys! This will be a Vminkook one-shot. It also includes smut but when that comes i will put an warning beforehand. I hope you all will enjoy this one, do tell me at the end of this one-shot if you liked it and give me your feedback!!❤️

Author's P.O.V:-

A boy was rushing to school because he was late. He had missed the first bus and the second didn't even come. So he started running. He arrived at school sweaty and cleaned his glasses before he walked in.

 He arrived at school sweaty and cleaned his glasses before he walked in

(Meet Park Jimin, 19 years old. Very smart and is also known as the nerd of the school.)

He went to his locker to get his books. From the corner of his eye he could already see the evil couple coming. He tried to put his head in his locker but it was too late, they had already seen him. They walked up to him.

"There we have nerdy Chim! Yoongi, did you knew he has a small dick? I mean it has to be look at him!" Hoseok screamed. Jimin rolled his eyes. They always bully him. Every day again. He had enough of it. But they were much stronger than him so he didn't stand a chance.

 But they were much stronger than him so he didn't stand a chance

(Meet Sope, Yoongi and Hoseok. They have been in a relationship for 2 years now. They like to bully everyone around them)

Yoongi burst out laughing. He kissed his boyfriend full on the mouth. "That was a good one honey!" He said. They walked past him, and Yoongi sticked the gum he'd just chewed on to Jimin's locker. They both walked away, laughing, holding hands.

Jimin sighed. He really didn't want to touch that gum. But he had to. He took it off his locker and threw it away immediately. Then he immediately ran to the bathroom to wash his hands. While washing his hands the school bell rang, he was late for class.

He got out of the toilet but was immediately knocked over by a group of girls. He groaned in pain. His books had also fallen from his bag. He looked at what was going on and saw all the boys and girls in a group around someone. "Taehyung oppa! Please marry me!"

Jimin immediately felt a tingly feeling in his stomach. He quickly got up because he did not want Taehyung to see him in this state. Not that that happens, since he is surrounded by half the school. Taehyung was very popular.