I am Proud to be an INDIAN....

26th January is celebrated as Republic Day in India. On 26th January 1950, the Constitution of India was formed and it is said to be one of the largest Constitution in the world.

During 2006 November attacks in Mumbai, all Mumbaikar fought together bravely. Civilians and Military officers worked together. Civilians like Vishnu Dattaramram Zende, Karambir Singh Kang, Mohammed Taufeeq Sheikh, Sandra Samuels and many others fought selflessly and bravely. Military officers like Sandeep Unnikrishnan, Hemant Karkare lost their lives while chasing the terrorist to make India free of terrorism. India fought as one.

How many countries have at least fifty languages, many different tribes, religion? Very few. And India is one of them. India is a Diversified country. India is an Agro-based country which hardly gets affected by recession. 

Great India leaders like Mahatma Gandhi taught the whole world the importance of Ahimsa (non-violence) and Satyagraha. Satya means truth and Agraha means insistence to hold fast.)

India is developing everyday, every minute and every second. You can see the difference in India, which was in 1940's and in 2015. In many parts of the world children leave their parents after a particular age, when they become independent. But in India you would find my joint families, where grandparents stay with their grandchildren and children.

India is no longer behind, many Indians are intelligent who go abroad to study. And if you notice that the people at the high post in multinational companies are Indians.  Hence, I AM PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN.

Well, there aren't many changes that I want in India. But some of them are

1) No corruption in India

2) Swacch Bharat (Clean and Green India)