1

"Hey y'all, for all you tubers that have never watch us before, I'm Kelly," I started.

"I'm maddie." My stunning blonde bestie, shouts.

"I'm James." My tall black haired friend yelled.

"And we are youtalkingtome." We yelled in sync.

"So today we are answering random comments and question you guys have been posting over the past week." I stated.

"So we are going to start with one for Kelly?" Maddie started.

"Ok, do you have a crush? From gigglegirl22" James asked smirking.

"Why do I always have to go first?" I whined.

"Come on you have to answer the question." Maddie taunted.

"Well, umm... No I don't."

"Come on you've got to have one."

"No! Ok the next is for maddie and James... When are you guys going to admit your feelings for each other? Or are you secretly together already? Sad little Sammy." I say giggling.

"Ok, so I guess we should tell you guys, that recently we have decided to...." James started

"...become a couple." Maddie joined in.

I can imagine the fans going crazy, there has been a fandom circulating about Jaddie, for about a year.

The fans have been loving them forever.

Now I wonder that now they are public weather that we will lose viewers or weather the fans will try and put another fandom together.

I worried in case they start one about me, and who it would be with.

After half an hour of laughing joking, answering questions we finished up, I left to take the footage and edit it, while Maddie and James were being all couple-ey.

Tomorrow was Tuesday and that meant I had the camera.

That night I posted the edited video on youtube and waited.

Within about twenty minutes we had got 340 comments, 270 likes and was shared over 350 times.

I scanned the comments, 65% were people saying how right they were about Jaddie.

The other 35% starting a fandom with me and youtubers.

Most naming guest youtubers we had on youtalkingtome.

Then one popped up as I was about to shut off, it read...

'Kelly you can't stay in denial forever baby I already know you love me.' - Parker Harris, hotandtalkingdirty.

I mean what sort of name is that for a vlog! It sounds like a pawn website.

His name should be 'dickandtalkingarrogant'

I should probably explain Parker Harris is the person we hate most.

He thinks we are threaten by him but really we know he talks crap about us on his shows.