~Dreams~

You've always wanted to be a hero to help people in need. That's why You decided to try your shot in the UA entrance exams. During the entrance exam You really injured yourself by rescuing someone with your teleportation quirk. But that's ok because You passed with flying colors!
Y/N POV:
I get to go to UA in two weeks. I better get packing before mom rushes me

*two weeks past*

You wake up extra early 6:00 am to be exact. You rush out the door after eating breakfast and saying bye to your parents. You end up finding yourself in a crowd of students waiting to be let into the school. When your finally let in, you make your way to your new home room, 1-b. Everyone there looked so nice. You sat down next to a girl with shirt brown hair that hung over her eyes. She gave you a little wave as she looked up to see what the teacher was going to say. 5 days past and you and the brown haired girl, Kinoko Komori, got to know each other better and you ended up making friends with all the girls in class 1-b. Today you got to pick your hero names. You were busy day dreaming about being a hero when Kinoko passed you a note, you read "wanna hang out at the hot spring after school?" You gave her a slight nod then your attention drew to the teacher as he called your name, you quickly wrote down a catchy name and walked up to the front. You chose the name "the loud hero: Sound Blast". (your quirk in this story makes a sound wave that blurs peoples visions so you can move freely like your teleporting) the rest of the class picked there names and then school was over. You headed to the hot spring where Kinoko told you to meet her and when you got there she looked really nice. (Part two will come eventually I just ran out of storyline ideas)