The story of us♥

First day of school.
Kendall: I hope this school year is fun.

She walk to the classroom, she is shy because she is new. She met a boy with a blond hair.

Boy: Hey! So you are new? By the way, I'm Cameron.

Kendall: Hi, Yes I'm new. I'm Kendall, Nice to meet you.

Kendall sit  in 3rd row. Her left side is Rose, the black hair girl with a skinny legs. On her right side is Camille, the blond hair girl with a mean glare. On her front is Jake, the cute boy on the class. On back is Cameron.

Ms. Britany': We have a new student. Please introduced your self in the class.

Kendall: I'm Kendall  Marie Sy. I'm 14 yrs. old, I'm half chinese.

Ms. Britany: Okay. Okay class, Are you happy with your seat? Because where you sit right now is where your permanent seat is.

Everything is going great in class.

After one month...

Kendall and Jake become really friends, and Rose too.

Kendall secretly have a crush on Jake. Rose call Kendall.

Rose (whispering ) : Jake is cute! I think I like him.

Kendall : Okay. (feeling hurt)

Jake and Kendall is really close. Kendall told her back story to Jake.

When Kendall is telling her back story, Jake is staring at her. Jake likes Kendall little bit.

They have fun everyday. Then, one day Jake really likes Kendall.

Jake: You know that I liked Kendall, right Rob?

Rob: Yeah, I know. I see you look at her eyes

Jake: She is so pretty.

Rob; Yeah.

Next day...

Rob tell Rose that Jake Have a crush on Kendall. Rose is shocked because she did not expect that Jake will have a crush on Kendall

Rose: Why did he like Kendall?

Rob: I don't know. Jake only said that Kendall  is pretty.

Rose looked at Kendall with a mean glare. She looked at kendall from head to toe, she is really envy.

Kendall know already because someone told her. She was shock too. Camille and her friends know too thay are shocked even more, they cannot believe that Jake would have a crush on her. Camille and her friends are envy too because they have a crush on Jake too.

Class Dismissal.

Kendall go home quickly still shock of what happend. When she is home, she go up stairs and  go to her room. After she finished her homeworks Kendall go thinking.

Kendall: Why did he have a crush on me? They  cannot  know that I'm a model. I know I liked him but I don't want him too have a crush on me.

The next day...

Kendall is absent because she have photoshoot.

Jake: Why Kendall go to school? are she mad because she already know? (thinking). Hey Rob1 do you know why Kendall is abssent?

Rob: No.

Kendall is a model. She don't want her friends know that she is a model.

Next day....

Jake: Kendall why are you absent?

Kendall: Because i got sick. (feeling guilty)

Jake: Are you mad at me?

Kendall: No. Why should I'll be mad at you?

Jake: I tought you are mad because you know.

Kendall: I'm not mad, I'm just really confused.  Can I ask a question?

Jake: Sure.

Kendall: Why? Why do you like me? I'm a geek.

Jake: I know that you are little geek but I have a feeling that you have a great personality. Can I have a question too?

Kendall: Sure. What is it?

Jake: Can you be my girl friend?

Kendall: I'm Sorry, Because i have work to do and I don't want any right now maybe when I'm 16. 

Jake: (Feeling sad) Oh, Okay so can we be best friends? 

Kendall: Sure.

Next day...

Jake is absent because he is going to their company The Gonzales company. Kendall is absent too because she have work in Jake's company

Kendall don't know that she's working at Jake's company, Jake doesn't know either. Kendall walking to the lobby and she see Jake, she hide on the table. When Jake is gone Kendall ask her co-model, Jennie,why Jake is their. 

Jennie: Duh! He is the son of our boss, Ms. Anne Gonzales.

Kendal feel shock. 

 Jake went home.

Jake is sad because he is still thinking about kendall.

Jake's mom: Why?

Jake: Thre's a girl I liked, I think she did not like me.

Jake's mom? What's her name?

Jake: Kendall, Kendall Sy

Jake's mom: Huh? Kendall Sy? I know her, she work in our company.

Jake: You now her? She's working at our company?

Jake's mom: Yes. She work as a model.

Jake is super shock.

The next day she see Kendall standing at the front of her locker

Jake; Why?

Kendall: What?

Jake: Why don't you tell me your a model?

Kendall: how did you know?

Jake: You work at our company

Kendall: (feeling guilty) OKAY! you got me. I'm a model. Please don't say it to others. Please.

Jake: Sure