23. Welcome home

Oh my God. Today is the day that I'm moving in with Louis. My beautiful and caring soulmate.

It's like I'm turning the page and starting a new chapter in my life. In a way I am doing that.

From today the last thing I will see each night will be his gorgeous face and I'll be greeted by that gorgeous face every morning as well. I will sleep in his safe and comforting arms every night.

That honestly sounds like a dream. A dream that I wouldn't want to wake up from.

But at the same time, I wouldn't see my mum and Gemma every day anymore. Although there are days where I don't see either of them already.

I won't be able to ask my mum for help with homework. I won't be able to talk about Louis with Gemma at night while we watch Vampire diaries.

But Louis makes all of the things I'm going to miss worth it. He's my entire universe.

He's like the sun in my life. But at the same time he's the moon and the stars as well.

I love him. So much. More than I ever thought was even possible. I don't know how I survived all those years without him.

He's like my oxygen. I couldn't live without him. He's my lifeline.

I get butterflies and that stupid smile every time I'm around him. And every time he kisses me there is a whole entire zoo playing football in my stomach.

God I'm so sappy. Someone stop me before I write a god damn novel about him, please.

Anyway, Louis was on his way to my house to help me move. Niall promised to come as well.

"Hazza baby!" I head a loud yell from my doorway before the person jumped on me.

"Hi, Ni!" I said while giggling. That boy is way too energetic.

"How are you feeling? Are you excited?" He asked me once he finally got off of me.

"Yeah, I'm really excited. But kind of nervous." I admitted.

"Why are you nervous baby?"

I sighed before answering. "I'm not sure actually. I guess I'm just scared that I'll miss mum and Gems too much. And that he'll realize how annoying I actually am. And that he'll find out that I do some things that he doesn't like."

"Oh little one you definitely don't need to worry about that. There is absolutely nothing I could ever find annoying about you. Nothing. Now come here and give me a hug." Louis' voice suddenly came from the doorway.

I looked up and saw Louis standing there with a gentle smile and his waiting arms already open.

I got off the bed and stepped forward until I reached him. I hugged him super tightly while burying my head in his chest. He started playing with my hair.

I pulled away and looked up at him.

(I'm trying to imagine Louis being taller than Harry and it's just hilarious. Kinda cute though)

"Let me see those beautiful dimples that I love so much now." Louis said and started tickling me.

I immediately started laughing and Louis' grin widened. He stopped when Niall interrupted him.

"Awww you guys are adorable. You make me feel single although I have 2 boyfriends." Niall said.

"Don't be silly, Ni. How are you, Liam and Zayn anyway?" I asked him.

"We're doing great. We actually just said 'I love you' the other day." Niall answered with a smile.

"That's amazing, Ni!" I said and hugged him.