ON-GOING

I made myself as the main character of this story. But you can imagine it that, its you because we're all fangirls. And for the other characters, no hate please if you don't like it.

We have our own likes right? And everyone of us is freely to choose what we like. So no hate please. Just imagine that you're the main character and your bias (idol) is the other main character.

I wrote this story because I want to share my feelings when fangirling into someone. I know that most of us, are fangirls in different fandoms. Please appreciate my effort especially when its English Language. I know how to use it, but I'm not that good. Thank you.

-

This book is a work of fiction only. The names, characters, places, and incidents are the product of my imagination only and only some of them are true and existing.

Any resemblance to the actual events, persons; living or dead, is coincidental only.

Don't copy my works/stories in any website. Don't dare to do any type of plagiarism.

I made this by my imagination, spent my time, and hard work for this. 

Even though I can't see what you're doing, there's always someone who is watching you; from above. Be guilty.

Karma is always there to hunt you. Maybe not today, but someday.

I'm just a 12-year-old girl so please, if my story don't passed your standards, kindly understand. But I'm doing all my best.

Always be updated. You can put this on your reading lists/library. I always update especially when there's net.

Continue to read, vote, and comment. Be a fan also!

Don't forget to share this to your friends.

Thank you so much! Please enjoy.

Lots of love.

All rights reserved. © 20150131

PLEASE CONTINUE READING.

Follow me at my accounts:

TWITTER: https://twitter.com/CBGonzalesxx

INSTAGRAM: http://instagram.com/czarinagonzales_/

ASK.FM: ask.fm/CzarinaGonzales

- Czarina Gonzales