One shot

Tommy was performancing on the stage.Felt so nervous and scared at the same time because, he can't dance so well.But, Jimmy was between the fans and encouraging him.

Flashback

Tommy and the other boys were in the make up room.Tommy felt so scared and nervous.He thought 'Can I really do this?'
He grinned his teeth and his body started to freezed.He started to tremble.
"What happened khrub?" The make up artist asked but, Tommy didn't answer.He acted like he was okay in front of the make up artist.
Later, he heard a noti sound from his phone.He looked at it and it was Jimmy's message.He quickly opened his messanger and saw

'Fighting na..phi~"

He smiled at the message.He didn't even notice where his feelings were at.All he want to do was meeting Jimmy and being in his warm embrace.

"Tommy, let's go..." Gawin said and Tommy's thoughts faded away.He nodded as he stood up from the seat.He started to feel nervous again.
He walked to get on the stage and then, he saw Jimmy between the fans.
Jimmy was pointing at him and smiling at him.He was holding a bouquet and LED board.It was written his name and the stars and the moon was on it.It was beautiful.He felt confident and calm when, he saw his lovely boyfriend.At first, he couldn't believe himself seeing Jimmy between the fans like this but..now, he believe that his boyfriend was here.

Flashback end

But, Jimmy was encouraging him.He felt so confident because, Jimmy was with him.Jimmy care about him so much that he can't even describe.

And there..There were fans that who taking pictures of Jimmy and he started getting shy.When Tommy saw Jimmy being like this, he started to laugh but..he controled himself and he can't laugh when..he's performancing on stage, right?
.
.
.
.
.
After all the things end, Tommy quickly went to see Jimmy and hug him tightly.He started to find that lovely giant handsome baby in this little crowd.
Suddenly, he bumped into someone.

"Sorry khrub.I-" Tommy said as he made wai shape with his hands and he saw Jimmy's face. "Jimmy~!" He half shouted and hugged him quickly. "Phi..Do u really miss me that much?" Jimmy asked and smiled brightly.
"Im~~" Tommy whined..he love the warmness of Jimmy.They both love each other's scent that smells like strawberry.
"Pom ruk phi na~" Jimmy said cheesily and hugged Tommy tighter and carresing his head softly. "I love more than u love me, Jimmy." Tommy said and pouted.
Jimmy giggled. "What are u laughing at?" Tommy pouting again. "To your cuteness, phi Tom." Jimmy giggled again.Tommy blushed and broke the hug.

Yes, it's been a long time that they started dating and Tommy wasn't comfortable with this flirt and teasy king.He was older but, Jimmy was always the one who started to flirt with him.And Tommy loves it so much.

"Let's go to my condo, phi." Jimmy said as he carried Tommy quickly. "Ooi!what are u doing?!someone will saw us!" Tommy half shouted.
Suddenly, Talay approach to the stage with 2 people beside him.Tommy blushed hard and hide his face in Jimmy's bare chest.Jimmy giggled.It's been a while that he haven't see his phi Tommy being so shy like this.
"Oh, Jimmy.I thought u have already gone." Talay said as he smiled at Tommy who was hiding his face in Jimmy's chest.
"And who are u carrying?" Kacha and Gulf said as they giggled quielty.Jimmy noticed that they were making the situation awkward so, he didn't say them anything and quickly ran out from there.

Talay, Kacha and Gulf were staring at them and laughed.
"They still haven't change though." Kacha said as he walked to the exit. "Yeah..they make me miss phi Mew so much" Gulf said and followed Kacha. "Hope he was mine." Talay murmured to himself and smile faintly.Then, he followed the two boys. (It's just a fanfic, don't be delusional..)
.
.
.
.
"I told u not to carry me like that in public!" Tommy started to argue with Jimmy and it's always like that so, Jimmy can handle it.Tommy moved his face away from Jimmy and pouted himself.
"Phi~are u shy about that?" Jimmy said and hugged him from behind.
"What about..i make u shy more now?" Jimmy started to flirt and Tommy started to blush and knew that Jimmy was going to make something dirty to him.
"I-" Tommy's wors flewed away as Jimmy put his slender fingers into Tommy's pants.He reached his fingers to Tommy's penis and play with it rudely.Tommy started to moan softly.
"Hh~" As Jimmy heard the moan..he started to do it faster.Tommy moaned agian and agian and it felt so perfect for Tommy.
"Is it good?" Jimmy asked as he do it even more faster.Tommy nodded as he held Jimmy's shirt tightly. "Should I start now?" Jimmy said as he took of Tommy's pants and his pants quickly.
His fingers were roaming on Tommy's skin as he were rocking on him.Tommy pulled the bed sheets and they moaned passionatly.
"Hhhh~~~~" As the heat was making them sweat more and more, Jimmy rocked on Tommy more and more.
As their night was full of moans and silence, they rocked on each other.Spending their own times together.

Author's note:
Hope u like the story.Anyway, pls vote, comment and share.And pls add to your reading list.