NEPENTHE

—* i do not own the gif

* i do not own the gif. all rights go to the rightful owner.

NEPENTHE——
a jujutsu kaisen fanfiction.
© kakegurus, 2021, all rights reserved.

SYNOPSIS——
behold the glory of the king!

GOJO SATORU is a god. He knew it from the moment of conception, lying in wait to reveal his heavenly prowess within the confines of his mother's womb. He knew it after he was born, the holiness had long since made a residence out of his tiny body. He knew it when he got older, seeing things out of his eyes, those arcadian eyes ( they are a-n-y-t-h-i-n-g but ) with acumen that most in this life will never have the hopes of touching. Not even in a thousand years, after they've changed faces and bodies but their soul remains the same wanderer it has always been, searching for something it will never reach until it dies defeated from the realization.

He knows it still, even now at twenty. Two decades into this world and this realization has not changed. It has not once budged from the forefront of his brain. How could it, when he saves his subjects below him with hints of mercy he doesn't dare offer to those who oppose him? When he forgives and forgets sins as often as the wind blows, the waves wash ashore and the sun sits in the sky everyday? When he obliterates evil for the sake of good, his good, which by default, is the good for all? Two decades into this world and there is no doubt in his mind:

Gojo Satoru is a god. . .

but what is a god to the nonbeliever that she is?

CAST—

the blasphemous

CASCA
as

NAKAHARA CHIYOKO

NAKAHARA CHIYOKO

** note. i stare at this gif and i'm irritated at the anime adaptation of berserk all over again. look at that CGI man. appalling. i'm sick. casca looks gorgeous but the knights look TERRIFYING. rant over sorry.

DISCLAIMERS (•) / TRIGGER WARNINGS (*) ——
• original character insert.
• canon divergence.
• manga spoilers (for anime-only readers)
• angst. fluff too, but angst. make sure you remember that.
• i do not own jujutsu kaisen or berserk, nor the images associated with them, all rights go toward gege akutami and kentaro miura respectively. i only own chiyoko nakahara and her storyline. casca is just how i'd imagine her to look had she been in the jujutsu kaisen universe canonically.
• i haven't written smut in years, so i pray you're not expecting it here. maybe? maybe not? bordering on the not. i'm sorry.
• slow burn. think of a very tall candle and a very small flame. yeah. that's them.
• in japan, surnames are said first. to clarify, her first name is chiyoko and her second is nakahara. just if anyone was confused.
• updates might be slow, forgive me in advance. 😞🖐🏽

* descriptions of scenes that contain blood, violence and gore.
* character death(s)
* mature language ie. profanity.
* the higher ups. (this trigger warning is for me and anybody else who hates them)
* mentions of racism, classism and sexism.

DEDICATIONS——
some satoru content from yours truly, i hope you
all enjoy. i love you.

JAEYOLKS CUPIDLUVS bakaagou

AUTHOR'S NOTE——
ah yes, i'm writing for my beloved. using my other beloved as a faceclaim. i win twice. i had two routes i could've gone with this story, and i chose the one that's gonna give us the most fluff. bc i'm generous. you'll cry still, but only because it hurts so good! i am excited to write this and i love every eye that'll behold this work.

stay hydrated and seggsy! and make sure you eat today!!!!