Part 1: He Knows It

Cap, black shirt and pants, bunned tail hair are all checked but she keep on checking what else she could possibly forget on her daily mission, or let say her daily dose of routine. Hiding her things under the old-wrecking chair and she's ready to climb up at the other side of building, the old and abandoned gymnasium inside their University. The walls are almost 7 feet high so she barely can breath in for a second while risking her life out reaching the floor at the other side.

"Whoooaaah!!!" She almost cried feeling the cold floor on her butt.
'Uh oh' her mind remind her to be still and look around.

'Wala pa s'ya.' Napangiti siya. As expected, lagi siya nauuna sa lugar kung saan ito nagte-training. She hid herself behind the organize unused and spare monoblocks, in case the person she's looking walks inside in no time, mahirap na baka mahuli siya.

'Huh'  She heaved a deep sigh and take a look at her injured leg. Yes, madalas siya maaksidente dahil sa ginagawa niya, but who cares? She's happy to whatever thing she's doing. Her wandering mind freeze her the moment she heard the cracking gate of gymnasium. With her heart pounding, dahan-dahan siyang sumilip sa siwang sa pagitan ng mga monoblocks kung saan may pagkakataon na makita ang dumating. That brown-cold eyes, rugged-hair, small yet manly and natural red lips, simple pointed nose and the jaw line that is more look perfect like its made by a professional artist. Putting down his bag pack on table, he looked around then prepare himself for practice. He's a soccer, sepak takraw and basketball player. How can she mistakenly think and guess about it? Lahat yata ng gamit dala-dala niya lagi. She wondered from then on kung hindi ba ito nabibigatan at napapagod dalhin ang mga iyon. There he goes again, setting down his skater on the floor. She watch him do the stunt and again he stunned her of his moves. He's now through the obstacles to run off and fly his skater board up and twist it n the air. She hold her breath to come out and with her eyes widening, tinakpan nya ang kanyang bibig nang biglang mapalingon ito sa gawi kung saan siya nagtatago. It's like 100bpm her heart rate was when she think that he'll find her hiding. She continue watching him; from skating, to dribbling ball, do some soccer and sepak takraw stunt-special moves. It actually made her day watching him like this, it completes her day and feels like a contented lady at this point.

Sinusundan pa rin niya ito ng tingin hanggang sa palagay niya ay napagod na ito sa pagpa-practice. He sat on the bleacher, holding the water bottle and pour it onto his face.

'Aww- geez, why so hot.' Her mind can't stop from the chilling sensation. She pause for a seconds.
What's this feeling all of a sudden? Maybe she's normally insane towards the moves he's doing. She also feel exhausted because of what he's doing on his practice, yes- that's only a tiring routine for her. Nothing else, it's just a simple admiration. It's impossible for her to make it into another level 'cause seriously- it's her first time to feel this surreal thing. She's feeling awkward in something she can't figure out why- she take her breath out and look around, and found out 'that man' is out on her sight.

'Where is he right now?' She tapped her head in frustration. Gaano ba kalalim ang iniisip niya at hindi namalayan ang pag-alis nito. With her face frowning, she made her way to exit.

Meanwhile, on the top of other side of bleacher, a playful lips and eyes are dancing and flickering with amusement.
'A bit crazy but she's cute'
'Still, the other one is pretty.'
He jumped out and all his stuffs are soundly drop on the floor.
'Tsk! Tsk! hate it' He quickly get those stuffs and leave.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ms. Agustin.." She almost jumped when her professor surprised her at the entrance door of their classroom.

"You're late.....again" emphasizing the word 'again'.

"I'm sorry ma'am." She bow her head because she really feel bad for being late, again. Yeah, every morning- she wasn't able to attend her first sub. for almost half semester. Professor Cabalic fixed her eyeglasses and stared at her.

"Because you're always and still the top in your class, doesn't mean you have the guts not to attend my class every day."

With one arched eyebrow, professor Cabalic marching her way out of the room. Napapikit siya sa pagkapahiya at nagtuloy na lang sa upuan niya sa dulo habang sinusundan siya nang tingin ng mga classmates niya. Being an introvert kind of person, she prefer the place that least to be noticeable. She tiredly sit down on her chair and gaze her look outside the window. Tilting her head, then close her eyes and pin her lips into one line.

'Arrghz!! How stipud I always was back then. What am I doing?' Her mind is shouting because of shameful manner she always been in the passed few months of habit.
'What on earth I'm doing this kind of craziness?' Her bugging mind keep bursting the stupidity she's doing when she heard her other classmates talking.

"Who do you think she is? A superior-nerdy bitch?" Asked the skinny- long haired girl to other girls. They all laughed with their trademark bitchy voices.

"Ha-ha! If it's not Calvin, she's already dead. She overdo things around with the extent of her brother." Said the other one and they all look at her with irritation and distasteful in their eyes. She dare not to take even a single look at them. Hearing her brother's name from them again and again gives her the nuisance feeling. The bullying words suddenly stopped when their next professor come inside and proceed in front of them.

"Good morning everyone-" The guy with smiling and a good looking face greeted them. And the lesson goes on and on for an hour.