Chapter 1

I see her walk in the halls, day by day. Her long brown hair reaches her waist, eyes so bright i could see them miles away in pitch dark, the way she smiles as she walks through the halls of Oakmill High School. 

Phoenix Henderson is only a sophomore, though i am a senior. She has no idea i even exist, but that will change; very soon. i debate on wether or not i should go and talk to her now, since she's walking alone through the hall. I cut off my thoughts so i dont second guess myself and i make a go for it. 

"Hi, uhm youre Phoenix, right?" I tap her shouder, bringing her attention towards me.
"That would be me, yes." she turns around, smiling a soft beatuiful smile. The image sticks in my head.
"I'm Harry, Harry Styles. I'm a senior here. Lately i have been seeing you everywhere and cant seem to take my eyes off of you when you're near me."
"Oh, why thank you, that's very flattering."  she does that thing again, with her smile. i cant stop picturing her and i together. 
"Is there a possible chance, that i could maybe take you out sometime?" I take my chance.
"Sure, heres my number."
She hands me a sheet of paper, with her number written on it and also her name, Phoenix Henderson. 

The rest of the school day is pretty normal. I still follow her and nothing changes, she still has no idea. As soonn as i get home, i plan to call her. It's a friday night, so she probably has plans, but i have different plans for her instead.