The night that changed everything *A Niall Horan fan fic*

It all started when I got tickets to the One Direction concert for my seventeenth birthday. I texted Hailey, Claudia, Claire and Sophie to tell them the news. They all texted back and said that their parents had gotten them all tickets to the concert in the front row too! I was so excited I couldn’t contain my excitement. It was a Saturday so I decided to chill on the couch and watch the One Direction up all night live tour DVD. I would be just like the people in the movie in a few months.

It was June and the concert wasn’t until August. Today was the day of grad and we were so happy to be graduated from high school. After the grad ceremony it was the dance and we were so excited to wear the beautiful dresses that we had picked out. We danced and laughed all night and had a blast!

It was the night of the concert. My parents had spoiled me on my birthday because they had also gotten me an iPhone and a Lamborghini, so I drove Hailey, Claudia, Claire and Sophie to the concert. When we got there we went to our seats and waited for the show to start. When the boys got on the stage, everyone screamed. They sang all the songs on their album and me and my friends had a blast singing all the lyrics! The last song they were singing was “What makes you beautiful”. As they were singing the chorus all the boys looked at us. Niall looked at me, Harry looked at Hailey, Louis looked at Claudia, Liam looked at Claire and Zayn looked at Sophie. There was no noise in the arena except the music. The boys had forgotten to sing the lyrics when they had stared at us. It was the most amazing moment of our entire lives!

After the show they took us backstage with them. We started chatting with them and exchanged phone numbers. On the drive home the car was silent. We were so shocked about what had just happened that we couldn’t talk. The next week I got a text from an unknown number. I hadn’t put all my contacts on my new phone so I guessed it was one of my old contacts. This was our conversation:

Person: “Hey how’s a going?”

Me: “Good u? Who is this?”

Person: “I’m good thx! This is Niall Horan. I was wondering if you wanted to hang out.”

Me: “OMG!! Yes, that would be great!!”

Niall: “K I’ll pick you up in half an hour.”

Me: “Ok that sounds good!”

Niall: “K see you then!”

Me and Niall went and got something to eat then we went to a movie. All my friends were at the movie too with the other boys. In the middle of the movie Niall leaned over and whispered to me that he loved me. I turned to look at him and we kissed!

Then I heard a buzzing alarm sound and I woke up…..