Jotaro cares

(The photo is completely irrelevant, I just thought it was cool lol. This is a comfort fic for whenever you're sad.)

  Jotaro looks at you, he has a depth in his eyes that he usually doesn't show. "Adam, I hope you know that you matter." He pulls the brim of his hat over his face. "And you know that's true coming from me." His face is awfully red as he usually doesn't open up to others. He reaches out to you opening his arms, his face turning to the side as he tries to hide a flustered face. "Yare yare, don't keep me waiting." You walk towards him and he holds you tight in a deep grasp. It was a hug that wasn't restricting, but made you feel warm and protected. "I know life is hard, I know it feels like a battle that is matched up unfairly." He pauses to look at you, "but I believe in you. Trust me," he chuckles, which is extremely uncommon for him, "if I can beat a time stopping vampire, you can handle any endeavor."

   Jotaro pats your head, let's go. He leads you on to a patio of the Kujo household. "Do you have your Ukulele?" He asks staring ahead. He looks calm and collected, it's a very comforting feeling. You nod in response "yeah, I do actually!" He smiles, "play something for me." As you strum the strings of the ukulele you see any previous tension leave. "You're really soothing Adam," he smiles. "You make me feel like I don't have to have any barriers up. Like I can truly be myself." You smile while quietly strumming. He beacons you over to lean on him. "You don't have to worry, I promise you. Everything is going to be okay, I'll make sure of it sweetheart."