New Girl

Alex's POV:

Today we have a new squad member joining us! She is coming here in a few minutes..

Alex: Zachypoo come on we gotta go tell the squad about Charli 

Zach: Let's go and don't call me that 

Alex: Let's go zachypoo 😂

Lights POV: 

I was watching a video on YouTube when I hear Alex call us squad members downstairs

"Yes?" I shouted jumping down the stairs... and that's when I saw her..  A girl with bright orange hair and sparking orange eyes "Hi I'm Charli!" She said to me "h- hey I'm l- light.."

Alex: anyways everyone relax! We're having a movie night tonight for Charli!

Jade: yay

Zach: light you should show her around.. *winks at me*

Light: shut up (I whispered to him) Of course I can show you around Charli! 

Charli: thanks light. She blushed.

Alex: well... get going.

"There" I directed to Charli pointing to the stairs. She took the lead.

Charlis POV:

So light brought me upstairs and showed me a cute simple bedroom where I was staying.. right beside his. I had to admit he was kind of cute... maybe even hot... wait Charli don't get ahead of yourself!

Light: so I'll um.. be in my room if you need anything.

Charli: thank you.

I walked into my room.. a little bland but I could spice it up a little! I jumped onto the bed and pulled out my laptop.. Oh light is playing roblox! I'll join him!

Zachs  POV:

Alex: I can tell they like each other already!

Jade: Same haha

Alex: we need to set them up! 

Zach: what do you have in mind.?.

Alex: tonight we can play some party games...

Drake: Like spin the bottle!

They all shared an evil smirk....

TYSM FOR READING! Please comment if I should continue with more chapters! Ily happy early Christmas💝

- inotcharlight