WALL-Y

Donghyuck's head was spinning as he was pushed under his boyfriend on his bed after coming back from a movie night with the dreamies.

"Hey baby," his boyfriend mumbled before trailing kisses down donghyucks neck.

Donghyuck gasped, shoving the boy off of him before pointing his finger into the others chest, "I told you to leave me alone Mark."

Mark scoffed as he smiled at Hyuck, "you can't be serious this gag that you're doing has been going on for a few days already. I miss you hyuckie."

"It's not a gag, I'm being serious," Hyuck frowned.

Makes face fell as he watched donghyuck walk up to the wall and gently kiss it.

"What the fuck hyuckie, are you taking drugs?"

"No, I told you already."

"You told me that we can't be together because you are in love with your bedroom wall. That's some drug addict shit."

"I'm serious Mark Lee, I love my Wall-y."

Mark furrowed his eyebrows as he threw himself backwards into hyucks bed.

A lightbulb went off in Marks head as he eagerly spoke up, "you and Jaemin are pranking me again!"

"No," Hyuck deadpanned.

"I don't believe you," Mark clapped his hands with a dumb smile.

Donghyuck raised an eyebrow before turning around back to his wall. He smirked before licking the wall slowly, looking out the corner of his eye to make sure Mark was watching. He began to slowly kiss it, even sucking on it.

"That's not funny Hyuckie!" Mark whined.

But Hyuck continued, letting out a soft moan and pressing himself completely against the cold wall.

Mark groaned as he pushed his face into his hands not daring to glance at the other, "Donghyuck stop testing me."

Hyuck giggles before mumbling against the wall a small, "make me."

Mark abruptly stood up and shoved Hyuck around to face him before pinning his hands against the wall above his head.

"Stop kissing the damn wall," Mark grumbled.

"Why?"

"Because I said so."

"Why should I listen to you?"

"Because you have to."

"Mm, no."

"Hyuckieeeeeee"

"Don't hyuckie me, you ignored me the entire time you were with superm, so now you have to deal with mine and wall-y's relationship."

"You can only kiss me, not a damn wall!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes! "

"NO!"

Donghyuck didn't say anything as Mark pressed himself overtop of him, trapping him between two walls. One being named Mark Lee.

Hyuck tried one more time mumbling a, "Yes."

Mark groaned clearly annoyed with his boyfriend. But an idea popped into his pea-sized brain as he lowered his mouth closer to hyucks ear and whispered lowly while placing his knee between hyucks thighs.

"Listen, you may be with the wall, but just remember I'm the one who pins you to it every time."

~END~
lmao bye I can't believe I wrote this shit.
🏃‍♀️💨