Natsu's Heat

She was just another lonely girl at the bar. Sitting there drinking away here problems on Christmas Eve. Barely anyone was at the guild right now, only Mira who was cleaning tables getting ready to leave. "What's wrong Lucy - San?", asked Mira. " Nothing, its just that I'm kinda lonely" said Lucy. She giggled, "Then you should see Natsu, he's probably looking for you". " I've got nothing better to do", said Lucy. "Yay!! Nalu confirmed!", Mira said sounding very happy. " Oh god Mira", Lucy said looking down blushing. She wouldn't say it, but the thought of seeing Natsu made her very happy. "I guess I'll be leaving now", Mira said, grabbing her coat. " Ok then" Lucy said getting up from the bar stool, "I guess I'll be leaving too".

All the way on the walk to her house she was thinking about Natsu. She knew he would be most and likely at her house. She finally got the front door of her home. Unlocking it, she was right. " Hey Luce!, how ya been?", said the pink haired man. She smiled, "why are you always in my house?" "I don't know... Its nice here", he said. "Yeah, I really think me and Natsu should move in.", said the floating blue cat. "Only in your dreams happy", said Lucy. "The only thing I dream about is fish", said the cat. " Hey Happy...", Natsu said. "What?", said the winged cat. " Can you leave for a bit?, I want to talk to Lucy by myself for a little bit", he said.

"Aye sir!!", the blue cat flying out the window. Then Natsu turned to Lucy, backing her up into a wall. She knew all about dragon season, and if he was doing what she's thinking she was in luck. " Natsu... What are you doing? ", she asked blushing. He didn't answer, but kissed her neck. His hot breath on her neck felt so good, so good that it sent chills down her spine. " Lucy I need you...", he said. She felt his large hand touch her hip and grasp it. She gasped, "why is he acting like this...", she thought. Then Natsu picked up Lucy and started carrying her to the bedroom. Upon getting there, he started taking off all her clothes. Soon they were both naked. " are you ready?", he asked. She nodded, she a horrible pain growing in her lower region. The pain was both painful and satisfying. She moaned loudly. "Keep going!!!!", she screamed. Natsu growled, and started pumping and thrusting faster, as Lucy could feel her end coming. " Natsu I'm gonna cum!!!", she screamed. "Lucy!!!!", he yelled as he shot a blast of hot semen into her pussy. Then she cummed as both of their liquids collided. They were both hot sweaty from the orgasm they just had. " Natsu...", she said lightly. "I love you Lucy." "I love you too Natsu..."

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sorry about the spelling errors ( if there is any) I was typing really fast yeah, and I forgot add that this is a Nalu oneshot. Also next I might Do a Gruvia or Lyvia, but I'm not sure. Anyway hope you enjoyed my fanfic, and one last thing the story was originally supposed to be called Natsu's Heat but I messed up and named the chapter that, that's it thank and bye!!!!