Prologue

"To be a great cultivator, one must always strive to reach the pinnacle of cultivation, to become an immortal and create your own realm. That my special disciple is what is means to be a cultivator."

"MMMMAAAASSSSSSSTTTTTTTEEEEEERRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!HHHHHHHHEEEEEEELLLLLLPPPPPPP!!!!!!"

"One must always face many tribulations for one to reach the top. Be elegant and fierce when fighting and never give up until your very last breath."

"HHHHHHEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLPPPPPP MMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEE!!!!"

There was one sect that had been rising to the top, even with the lack of disciples. Yet, they do not have their own land nor a place to call home.

A wandering sect that had been walking on countless tribulations to reach the top and beaten countless Sects with only a few people.

Pinnacle Sect.

A sect that wanders all around the upper realm, hunting down monsters and materials, battling countless sects and even facing all of them which they ended up winning in every battle they face.

Some say that they had a secret realm where their sect had hid there, some say that its actually a hidden sect that just risen from the ancient times and now plans to rule the upper realm, there were even tales that this was just a trick to motivate their own disciples to cultivate even harder.

Yet, the latter one was actually false as the sect actually exist and was run by two people.

The Sect Master whose trickery reaches the apex and his poor disciple whose bearing his master's lies.

"M-master, can we stop making troubles? I just want to eat my steambun in peace."

"No no my dearest Disciple. We can't give up on reaching the pinnacle. Our sect hasn't been gaining much disciple as i only had you to maintain our sect. We mustn't waste our time delving into our human desires as we must strive to become immortals."

"B-but master.... I'm tired...."

A young boy whose features resemble more as a girl due to his long hair, was currently munching on a steambun with a tired look. He had been running around the entire upper realm after being in constant trouble cause by his master and he never gotten any break since the time he was tricked by this person.

Raised in the slums and is constantly surviving till now, he was discovered by this cultivator who saw his potential and even rated his talents to be 'impossible to find'. He could easily breakthrough to a new stage, learn even the secretest of arts and even take down powerful cultivators until now.

However, this was just a poor boy who just started out as a cultivator and he knew the dangers he and his master would likely head towards but this master of his basically ignores his warnings and always ended up causing trouble after trouble.

'I just wanted a steambun, I never wanted to live like this anymore.'

Even though the young boy had grown strong, strong enough to beat his own master, he couldn't even beat with his strength against the weapon his master holds. The weapon that bane his entire life since then.

No matter how strong he was, his master could easily toy with him that he had been plotting so many plans to escape from him. To finally become free and live a normal life.

And so, the time had come.

The young boy slowly hid his hand behind his back as he kept staring with his master with a fearful look. He was always cautious with his movements that any mistake would only prolong his suffering.