Select All
  • Lets Run Away
    581 26 1

    Mature
  • Love, Lust or Bloodlust?
    123K 5.5K 47

    Gaara casted a jutsu on Naruto, and Gaara wants to kill Naruto now. And together, (with others!!) the have to go capture a missing nin. So, now, does Gaara really want to kill naruto?? And is there really a jutsu on Naruto???? Is this a yaoi?????? Answers in the story.

  • Saying Goodbye
    1.4K 62 1

    Suzaku is shocked and heartbroken when Lelouch insists upon his own demise.

    Completed
  • Eh? Ah, Sou (SuzaLulu one shots)
    4.9K 144 2

    "Idiot. I have had my life flash before my eyes more than once, and I would be afraid of this?" "Call me what you want," the knight murmured, "but I don't really care. I have to warn you though, I won't be able to stop once I start." SuzakuxLelouch ff based on the famous vocaloid song "Eh? Ah, Sou" Massive thanks to D...

    Completed
  • The Last Night
    3.3K 117 3

    The Zero Requiem has to be done... But can Suzaku complete The Zero Requiem... Or will he tell Lelouch his darkest secret... To make him stay...?

  • This Is Fate But I Love You
    2.6K 100 3

    This is just a little Fan Fiction I wrote for Suzaku Kururugi and Lelouch Lamperouge. It's after the end of the second season of Code Geass, Just a little thing I decided to write. I hope you enjoy!

  • The Angel's Mark (boyxboy)
    171K 6.1K 28

    (This story is being rewritten. Off Wattpad) Read at your own risk, cursing is high with this one. * Being an angel means not to break the number one rule in High World. Never fall in love with a human. Bolt aka Brent Lights did just that. When his counsels of his world found out, they shunned him and he has become o...

    Completed
  • Killer Queen | Tomarry fanfiction
    20K 636 3

    Abuse calmed by tender dreams; will anything ever come of it?

    Mature
  • Winters Paper Flowers (BxB)
    43.3K 1.2K 9

    Bxb story about the naive alluring main character try to find his true love.

  • Talk to Me, Potter
    28.2K 1.3K 1

    Frustrated, Harry Potter doesn't have the patience to deal with Draco Malfoy's antics. What will Draco do to get the nonresponsive Potter boy to react? One shot

    Completed
  • Wan Yan Xu and Su Yi Goes for a Vacation
    64K 1.5K 7

    Summary Wan Yan Xu has had it. His beloved Su Su was busy working for the good of the citizens in the kingdom. During the first time that Wanyan Xu made Su Yi sit with him during court meetings, the ministers were displeased. But soon they realized that the good Empress merely listened and did not interfere with gove...

    Completed
  • A Night To Remember
    279K 9.5K 16

    (BoyXBoy) Wyatt, has to go on a camping trip with his best friend Rory. He doesn't want to go, but for the sake of Rory's manhood he has resigned himself to the torturous event, but something happens on the trip something that makes his night, a night to remember. Warning: Homosexuality, Language, sexual content, vio...

    Completed   Mature
  • A Rendezvous with a Stranger (MxM)
    20.7K 691 2

    When Atticus went to a masquerade ball for a rendezvous with a person he had never met, he had believed it would be his first and last time. But the moment the stranger pulled him into one of the guest rooms and kissed him hard against the door, he knew he would be coming back for more.

    Completed   Mature
  • Not over until I say it is! (A Drarry and Harry Potter fanfiction | Over series)
    265K 9.3K 27

    Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy: bitter enemies! Or are they? Despite their differences, Draco and Harry's lives merge into a sappy and romantic path. That is until Harry's life is risked, but when Draco makes the ultimate sacrifice to keep the love of his life safe, he never thought it would end this way... (Part 1...

    Completed
  • I am here for you my love - Always - Snarry (boyxboy)
    164K 4.1K 29

    Severus vowed to help Harry when he found out he is being abused. Whilst helping him through his latest attack, Severus starts to develop feelings towards his best friends son. What he doesnt realise is that Harry starts to feel the same way. What will Severus do when he finds out Albus knew of the abuse and done noth...

    Mature
  • Drarry Fanfic 2 :)
    323 22 1

    Second Drarry :)

  • Drarry fanfic 1 :)
    2.1K 64 1

    Draco and Harry <3 This is the first :)

  • Drarry 3 :D
    213 15 1

    Another request, enjoy xo

  • A heated end to the war
    82.4K 2.4K 4

    Posted to both fanfiction.net and archiveofourown.org under ClarisseSelwyn and Clarisse (transnymphtaire) respectively. Plot by request: Omega!Harry goes into heat during the battle of Hogwarts, Voldemort is an alpha Warnings: suicide mention, alpha/beta/omega dynamics, implied sex

    Completed
  • Irresistible Poison DRARRY
    1.3M 40.9K 16

    Title: Irresistible Poison (Chapter 01) Author Name: Rhysenn Rating: PG-13 Spoilers: PS/SS, CoS, PoA, GoF.. Written between Goblet of Fire and Order of Phoenix. Genre: Slash, Drama Era: Multiple Eras Main Character(s): D, H Ship(s): None Summary: A Harry/Draco SLASH romance. Under the influence of a love potio...

    Completed
  • Beautiful Mess - A Drarry Fanfiction.
    415K 15.6K 15

    Harry Potter, the boy from under the stairs, the boy who lived, the boy who just wanted a normal life. But when a special someone, a very pompous and snotty blonde boy who roams the Hogwarts halls comes into his life completely, what will happen? Will he accept his feelings, or will he back away, knowing he had not...

    Completed   Mature
  • The Mistake That Changed Everything (Ereri Fanfic)
    106K 5.1K 17

    Levi is a 26 year old that ran into someone's car one day, and soon that person he ran into changed his life and helped him in many ways he could not even repay him.

    Completed   Mature
  • The Music Room - Ereri/Riren (SNK)
    77.6K 4.5K 14

    Levi Ackerman resides in a facility for the terminally ill, angry and bitter toward the world for being stripped of his life before he's even allowed to live it. He keeps to himself and in fact shuns any kind of social interaction with anyone. That is, until he stumbles upon the music room, inhabited only by a cancer...

    Completed
  • Heart Sanctuary - Eren/Levi (Modern AU) - AoT/SnK
    96.7K 4.8K 29

    Levi was lost while he tried to run away from the orphanage. Cold, scared, and all alone, wrapped in the darkest night. How can the world be so cruel on such an innocent child? And then there he was, Eren Jaeger, his angel, his savior, and his heart sanctuary. Eren was the one who found Levi and he was the reason why...

    Completed   Mature
  • Accidental Addiction | SasuNaru Mpreg |
    257K 8.5K 29

    I could imagine getting a girl knocked up, but...a boy? Nope, never crossed my mind. Now I stand with a pregnant dobe beside me and a silent thought wondering if maybe we're meant to be and if I'm meant to be a father? Adopted from Sasurealian from fanfiction.net go see her on Sasurealian.deviantart.com **DISCONTINUED...

    Mature
  • How I Met The Love Of My Life(SasuNaru)
    442K 14.5K 19

    (modern day) ''uh is it too late to friendzone this?'' ''unless you want to be friends with benefits?'' he smirked. ''damn I'm fucked!'' ''Of course you are...literally going to be fucked'' At konoha high an student named Naruto Uzamaki, becomes friends with Sasuke Uchiha. One day Sakura Haruno(naruto's best friend)...

    Completed
  • Save Me From Him (Sasunaru)
    142K 4.8K 14

    It's probably gonna be a one shot in not sure Well naruto is a 22 year old office worker who ownes a baby Fox So when you own a Fox you gotta feed it what better way to get the food delivered home What happens when a certain blond catches the eye of a raven

    Completed
  • The Boy
    1.5M 59.5K 30

    Uchiha Sasuke gets a rude awakening when a little boy arrives at his office with a note saying "It's time to be a father bastard..." Is this a joke? Nope, its not even the beginning of whats to come. (Warning: Nothing serious only suggestive language. ~ I don't own the naruto franchise. Tis a fanfiction story I creat...

    Completed
  • Neji x Gaara (Boyxboy)
    26.7K 1.2K 10

    This is a sort of a add onto my other story, Sasunaru (Boyxboy) You don't have to read it though, I'll try to fill you in!

    Completed   Mature