Select All
  • Treason - Eric Coulter
    11.1K 572 57

    "The sad thing about betrayal is that it always comes from a friend and not an enemy." « You and I are not the same. You would sacrifice what you love most because it's the right thing for everyone. I wouldn't. I would sacrifice the entire City so that the man I love can be happy. » Second part of OVERTHROW.

    Mature
  • OVERTHROW - Eric Coulter
    81.9K 1.8K 69

    Darkness requires a soothing light to calm its demons, while light seeks darkness to feel secure. They complete each other, mutually need each other, until they realize that every darkness harbors a glimmer and that every gleam conceals a part of darkness. This story belongs to @hades_444

    Completed   Mature
  • Silbermond und Honigwein
    41.4K 3.8K 83

    For hundreds of years, the celestial elves of the Crystal Sphere ruled the eight kingdoms in concord. Now, with the coming of age of Crown Prince Seonghwa, a joust is held across the empire. Only the ablest of each kingdom would be sent to join his hand in marriage, and to strengthen the peace across the lands for his...

    Completed   Mature
  • ↱NEXTDOOR↲ ⇾seongjoong⇽
    136K 7.1K 57

    finding your first love is never easy. especially when you fall in love with another boy. (ages will be inaccurate for the purpose of the plot)

    Completed   Mature
  • Hanahaki [ A HyunHo Fanfiction ]
    11.9K 726 13

    Warning ⚠️ - Contains death of a person, cheating and Angst. Hanahaki; an extremely rare disease that passes through generations. Victims of this disease cough up beautiful flower petals when their spouses loses interest in them. In some cases, it could be deadly as the thorns of a stem of a rose will slowly wrap arou...

    Completed   Mature
  • Blissful Encounter(Hyunlix)
    105K 5.4K 32

    With his parents dead and brother sent to prison out of self-defense, Felix was left to fend for himself in a world cruel to his kind. He chose the most logical path for an Omega like him. With little to no choice, he joined an agency and become a high class escort. Almost two years into his profession, Felix met an A...

    Completed   Mature
  • ↱FORBIDDEN COLORS↲ ⇾seongjoong⇽
    50.3K 2.6K 22

    forbidden colors: composed of pairs of hues whose light frequencies automatically cancel each other out in the human eye, they're supposed to be impossible to see simultaneously. hongjoong is coming to terms with his crush. seonghwa is trying to come to terms with his sexuality. an underground club is a safe haven for...

    Completed   Mature
  • Lick - woosan ATEEZ
    1.2M 47.2K 35

    ❝Just shut up and fuck me❞ ❝Gladly❞ -°°°- What happens when a fuckboy and an 'ex fuckboy' end up becoming roommates? -°°°- Mature content 💀 Top: Wooyoung / Bottom: San ATEEZ / KQ Fellaz Woosan fanfic fcklogic Some Minjoong (Mingi x Hongjoong)

    Completed   Mature
  • Lick (rewritten) - woosan
    520K 19.8K 58

    "Just shut up and suck my dick already" "If you pull my hair again I'll bite it off" - When a fuck boy and an ex fuck boy end up becoming step brothers and sleep right across from each other, it becomes practically impossible to keep their hands to themselves. - This is a rewrite on my first book with A LOT of thin...

    Completed   Mature
  • Sweet Rejection | seongjoong
    180K 12K 48

    [COMPLETE] "You must get rejected... no matter what." In which Kim Hongjoong helps out his best friend, Kang Yeosang, by taking his place and going on a blind date with the guy he was being set up with by his father. Yeosang tells him he has to get rejected no matter what, but what happens when his blind date, Park S...

    Completed
  • Requital hope
    51.4K 3.9K 59

    Yibo is a boy who loves affection. He's usually quite peppy and excitable, but everything in life has turned against him. In order to avoid further suffering, he locks away his emotions and distances himself from the world. He's left a shell of his former self, struggling to get through life. He takes time away from h...

    Completed
  • Kuroken smut (Kuroo x Kenma)
    46.5K 697 1

    This is r18 smut. Kuroo and Kenma are two very beautiful people who are very beautiful together. Basically Kuroo wakes up horny in the middle of the night and can't keep his hands off of Kenma.

    Completed   Mature
  • Dirty and Wet: by Ladybugtrashcan
    205K 1K 9

    First off I would like to say that this magnificent smut fan fiction does NOT belong to me the creator of the story is Ladybugtrashcan. The story was originally written on ArchiveOfYourOwn.org (link below to check out the original version). All chapter summaries, chapter notes, and chapters are created as I saw fit to...

    Completed   Mature
  • The Rescue
    39.1K 1.3K 5

    Kakashi has gotten himself into a tight situation. In a desperate need to save him Tsunade sends Iruka and two others along with him. Who would have thought rescuing the great CopyCat Ninja would change Iruka's perspective about the man? Is there really more to Kakashi than being the arrogant bad mission scrolled pers...

    Completed
  • Parallel World
    89.3K 6K 29

    Dying alone is something that Jiang Cheng had already known. Cursing his fate and why the world had been unfair to him he was given a chance to live a different life. Waking up in a unknown world, learning that his family is alive and well, Jiang Cheng's wish of having his family back had been granted however there wa...

  • Win My Heart [BounPrem]
    396K 16.3K 42

    Win rescues a boy from drowning. Now he can't stop thinking about him. A Teamwin fan fiction I do not own the characters. Credits to the original writer.

    Completed
  • Put On A Show (Niam Bi Threesome Smut - BoyxBoy/BoyxGirl)
    449K 2.2K 6

    Niall and Liam bring a girl back to their room who has a kink for watching guys get with each other.

    Completed   Mature
  • Night Visions (TMR) (Newtmas)
    219K 8.1K 34

    It's been two years since Newt first woke up to the Glade and, since Alby and he managed to enforce a number of rules to stop anarchy among all the other boys, nothing has changed much. Every month means the arrival of a new boy to the Glade and four weeks more without finding a way out of the Maze, and every month Ne...

    Completed
  • I hate you!; Minsung skz
    466K 24.8K 41

    {Completed} They share the same friends, they share similar interests, but they do not share any affection. Minho and Jisung have always had a disliking for one another, no one was sure why, but their hatred was obvious to everyone. And their friends are sick of it. {Warning: contains strong language, alcohol use.} Le...

    Completed   Mature
  • Woe
    168K 6K 17

    Bangtan has 4 alphas and 3 omegas which means at least one alpha has to mate someone outside the group. When yoongi gets a proposal he decides to take it so that his members could mate each other if they want without worrying about him, even if he had an infatuation with jimin. unbeknown to him, jimin already formed a...

    Completed
  • Pan's Game || OUAT Fanfic || EDITED VERSION
    1M 27.3K 64

    [Book 1 in the Pan's Game trilogy] * Alice has been having nightmares about a certain brown-haired demon for the past few months. She thinks it's just a crazy dream until she gets kidnapped by the very person who's been traumatizing her. Soon, she learns that the demon boy is none other than a devilishly attractiv...

    Completed   Mature
  • Harry Potter and the Sympathy of Souls
    224K 8.7K 10

    Voldemort has succeeded into stealing the legendary Philosopher's Stone, however, not everything is how it seems. Original FanFiction located at: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11330784/1/Harry-Potter-and-the-Sympathy-of-Souls Original Writer: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/2220074/MorticiaYouSpokeFrench

    Completed
  • A heated end to the war
    82.4K 2.4K 4

    Posted to both fanfiction.net and archiveofourown.org under ClarisseSelwyn and Clarisse (transnymphtaire) respectively. Plot by request: Omega!Harry goes into heat during the battle of Hogwarts, Voldemort is an alpha Warnings: suicide mention, alpha/beta/omega dynamics, implied sex

    Completed
  • Kiss Me Not || Drarry
    382K 17.5K 10

    Sometimes a witch or wizards magical signature is so completely incompatible with another that they repel one another like magnets. On the other hand, if two magical signatures mesh well together, well there are no stronger relationships in all the world. In a sample of a thousand people, the average witch or wizard w...

    Completed
  • cupid → yoonmin
    2.5M 157K 41

    Jimin is a matchmaker - an assistant to Cupid - and is sent to the mortal world to make a boy named Min Yoongi fall in love with his music partner, Jung Hoseok started ; february eighteenth, 2016 finished ; july seventh, 2016 160515 - #87 in fanfiction 160523 - #75 in fanfiction 160910 - #7 in yoonmin 160910...

    Completed
  • Somnio Salvus DRARRY
    1.8M 72K 24

    Author: Invisibabe Year six at Hogwarts, and Draco finds a way to spy on Harry's deepest fears. But will he use this knowledge to gain power over Harry, or to change his own destiny?

    Completed
  • Burnt | JiKook
    1.7M 112K 48

    "I don't want a soulmate anymore."

    Completed
  • Infatuation | JiKook
    1M 69.6K 46

    "Why are you looking at me like you know who I am?" [Sequel to "Lust"]

    Completed
  • Lust | JiKook
    1.5M 82.1K 30

    "If this is what hell feels like, then I'm not afraid to die."

    Completed
  • Everything || Loki x Reader
    2.5M 86.8K 26

    Being immortal and an Avenger has it's perks. Although the bullets and stab wounds hurt as much as any normal being, (Y/N) (L/N) could handle anything. Until the God of Mischief showed up. After being held prisoner for long months, Loki finally agreed to try out the 'hero thing' and join The Avengers, but he doesn't...

    Completed