Select All
  • ₊snapchat⁺ ϟ drarry
    1.5M 67.8K 57

    (COMPLETED) °dracomalvoi : pansy are you up °dracomalvoi : you won't believe who potter talked to earlier °harryjp : malfoy? " DRARRY SNAPCHAT AU " + I N F O S ❏ portrayed by fancasts that aren't the original actors ❏ my username was 'vloedemort' ❏ all characters belongs to j.k. rowling ❏ contains profanities ❏...

    Completed
  • How to Prevent a War
    770K 32.3K 49

    After Voldemort's return in his fourth year, Harry looks desperately for a way to stop the Dark Lord once and for all. With the help of his closest friends and his Godfather, he travels back in time to prevent Tom Riddle from ever becoming Voldemort. Things get complicated when Riddle starts showing an interest in Har...

  • Lucius Malfoy Is My Husband
    198K 5.3K 11

    I do not take credit for this!! By Elpin on fanfiction.net

    Completed   Mature
  • A heated end to the war
    82.4K 2.4K 4

    Posted to both fanfiction.net and archiveofourown.org under ClarisseSelwyn and Clarisse (transnymphtaire) respectively. Plot by request: Omega!Harry goes into heat during the battle of Hogwarts, Voldemort is an alpha Warnings: suicide mention, alpha/beta/omega dynamics, implied sex

    Completed
  • captured (klance)
    472 12 1

    ⚠️WARNING ⚠️ torture , cutting ,depression , attempt suicide , rape when keith is captured by the galra the team freaks out and looks every where for him with no luck when they do find him it has been 8 months and he is broken and bruised will shiro be able to fix the broken boy

  • Wolfstar Oneshots
    393K 10.8K 63

    Wolfstar oneshots based off songs, situations, or any other ideas I have. These are not my characters nor is it my setting; they belong to JK Rowling. Should they be my characters, far fewer would be dead.

  • Victor X Yuri
    43.4K 753 1

    Yuri !!! On Ice . Have you ever wondered what happens after the Grand Prix Finals... Well heres something naughty~

  • Bad Chocolates (Book 1)
    159K 4.7K 18

    AU: After Pettigrew is recognized and sent to Azkaban, Sirius Black is set free and given the custody of his 9 years old godson Harry Potter, who is too happy to leave the Dursleys and live a new life with his godfather. A day before he went to Hogwarts for his 3rd year, Harry finds a beautifully wrapped chocolate box...

    Completed
  • killing stalking things !!
    277K 14.8K 200

    memes and shit. [based on the manhwa by koogi]

  • Another Potter, Black, Lupin Trio
    237K 8.5K 39

    This story is about a four year old Harry who was saved from his abusers, the Dursleys, by none other than Sirius Black and Remus Lupin. Dumbledore promised that Sirius and Remus could keep him after his fourth birthday. Harrys biggest birthday surprise was finding out he was moving out of his broom closet. Harry doe...

  • One Stop Yaoi, The First Stop (Editing)
    211K 2.3K 413

    Hey guys! Just like what the title says, this is a one stop list of yaoi.. be it anime, manga, live action, or bl games. I also added android app games. The mangas in this list are highly recommended, I already read them and I really enjoyed them and hoping that someday it will turn into anime. There are also animes t...

    Completed
  • stranded (fred x harry x george)
    2K 54 1

    while apparating to the burrow someone hijacks the apparition and sends harry fred and george to an island in the middle of the Pacific Ocean and with their wands deep in the sea the the weasleys nor the ministry have a way to track them

  • Baby On Ice √ (mpreg) (boyxboy) (VictorxYuri) (yaoi)
    610K 18.8K 10

    #angst Everything was perfect as if nothing could rip their happiness apart. The time they had spent together were something Yuri couldn't have asked for more. Until one day Yuri woke up on his bed, finding the lack of his lover's, no, his fiancé's presence beside him. Not just on his bed, but his world. [R+] "Seco...

    Completed
  • Harry Potter One-Shots
    430K 5.4K 6

    Idk...

    Completed
  • Wolfstar Oneshots
    190K 5K 9

    This is a collection of Oneshots about the Harry Potter ship Wolfstar (Remus/Sirius) This will NOT have a regular update schedule, it's really just a place to put all my homosexual ramblings! Thanks in advance, ~Claire P. S. Criticism is greatly appreciated, it's what helps an author grow as one. Feedback is essent...

  • Voltron Trash
    1.1M 33.6K 200

    *Whispers* -Voltron has taken over my life- This book is just gonna be a whole bunch of Voltron related pics, text post, etc. [Beware of Klance] -SPOILERS- Hope you Enjoy.~ [A/N] Credits to the creators~

    Completed
  • The King and His Queen ~ Finished
    804K 22.3K 30

    What if Harry was tired of being a pawn? What if someone was willing to rid him of the pain? What if that someone was his sworn enemy? Harry Potter/Tom Riddle Every chapter has around 1,000 words, I publish chapters randomly, so don't expect a schedule. Finished, 40,964 words long. (Yes, I actually counted.)

    Completed   Mature
  • Harry Potter One-Shots
    226K 6.6K 56

    Just some short stories that I thought sounded cool. Give me suggestions for more parts! 'Home' and 'Eyes Set' Are mini-series. 'Bloodied Angel' is just the prologue, but I'm writing a separate story for it. I'm not sure about 'Fairy Mafia'. Could be a mini-series, but I might just leave it here. The ships included...