❤Date, cockroach and Cupid! ❤

'What would you like to have, tea or coffee?, 'she asked.

'A few moments with you, 'he replied.

'Finally you opened your mouth......, 'she was relieved.

'After meeting you I get to know that conversation is not about words spoken. It's about the silence felt together, 'he replied playfully.

She narrowed her eyes at him knitting her brows at the centre seeing him so childish and giving her puppy expressions.

'Seriously... I never thought you will be so funky when frank... '
She said giving him an unbelievable look.

'An introvert for the world, an extrovert for you, 'he replied.

'You really don't have anything to say Vansh... Sir? '

'Ouch, that  hurts. But yes I have something to say. '

'What? '

'I have committed the crime of loving you. Open the Cage of your heart and I would like to surrender. '

'And why all of a sudden you are in love with me? '

'Innocent face and evil brain, the most deadly combination of a girl can ever have. And it's impossible not to fall for them. '

'That doesn't make sense. You seem more like a street boy than a professor with that cheeky answer of yours. '

'Ridhima.... Do we need any reason to fall in love? When I am in love I am just in love not for a reason. If anything requires a reason than it's more like an agreement than an emotional bonding. '

'You know Vansh.. '

'Finally you called me vansh, 'a sly smile appeared on his face.

Ridhima sighed sipping her coffee, 'What are some of the most fictional things in this world? '

'What? '

'Promise and love. '

'That's why you came upto me and proposed? '

Ridhima was tongue tied for a moment but she immediately returned with an answer, 'I was immature at that period. Later that day when you refused me... I understood nobody goes through more crap in life than a person with a good heart. At the end everyone leaves. '

Taking her hands in his Vansh said, 'Hold my hands tightly and I will be the reason to make you believe that not everybody enters in your life to leave. '

'I am honestly just afraid of someone losing interest in me after getting so attached to them. '

'Dreams, desires and doubts are endless Ridhima........ You need to overcome them. '

She smiled sadly, 'You were the fear I always wanted to overcome. You were the dream which I always wanted to live. You were the love which I could never confess.'

'But you did. Now it's my turn. '

'Vansh.. You were right that day. I-i am  not just made for you. I am not perfect for you. '

'When I said I love you, what I meant is I fell in love with all of you. Your flaws, darkness, imperfections, bitchines-'

Saying he stuck out his tongue. Her eyes widened at him filled with rage, 'You dare to complete that word and I will show you the hell that exists in me. '

He smirked intertwining their fingers tightly, 'Then I will be the sole lucky person to dive in that beautiful hell. '

She rolled her eyes, 'Why did you end up becoming a professor? I never knew you are that.... That dirty in mind. '