The Party

We arrived at Alex's house I was scared but Sarah was ready to have an amazing time!

"Let's go in!" Sarah exclaimed.

"Yeah, whatever," I said in a dull tone.

"Cheer up, look whatever happens I will always be by your side!"

"Yeah I know, let's go!"

We ring the door bell and guess who answers it was Luke! No one was at the party yet was just us two and Luke and obviously Alex. He came downstairs when he heard us.

"Hey guys, I'm glad you guys came plus you guys look really nice!" said Alex.

"We couldn't miss it for the world, right Elaina!"

"Yeah," I said in an annoyed tone.

Luke was just staring at me, that's so weird. What was he looking at?

"You look really pretty today, Elaina," Luke commented.

"Um, what about me? Sarah joked.

"Haha, you too!" Luke replied.

More people started to arrive. It was a jam packed party everyone was drinking mostly. Most of the people were drunk! Then Ed Sheeran was playing ugh! I hate his songs so much! He talks in his songs he doesn't sing! But everyone else was going crazy over the song! I just couldn't stand it so I went out of the room.

I was just getting a drink when Luke came up to me. He starting smirking at me. What the fuck?

"Um, would you like something?" I asked with an attitude.

"No I just can't stop staring at you!" he replied.

He came close to me. I could feel his warm breath brush across my face. What the hell is he doing? He tried to kiss me! But then I just throw the Fanta down his shirt!

"What the hell do you think you're doing, just because you're some guy that everyone likes doesn't mean you can kiss me!"

"I was just a friendly gesture!"

"You don't even notice me in school you don't even talk to me,

just because I have a nice dress and make up on doesn't mean I have changed, FUCK OFF!" I exclaimed.

I stormed out of the kitchen with my heels going *click* *clock* *click* *clock*. Sarah was dancing her way through the night but I had to stop it.

"Come on Sarah let's go!" I yelled in an angry tone.

"Why, it's only 9:45"

"I will tell u in the car hurry up!"

We managed to venture out of the house and we got in the car to go home.

"Why did you drag me out of there, Elaina?"

"Because something happened!"

"What?"

"Luke tried to kiss me!"

"Oh my god, when??"

So I had to explain everything that happened in the party and this was her response:

"Why did you not kiss him he is to die for!"

Seriously?

So, anyway that is what happened on Friday!