GREENGRASS

     Cassia Greengrass is sure she's royally screwed

Her fifth year had ended with an impromptu trip into the Ministry, running right into her Death Eater father and his fellow Death Eater cronies and watching her boyfriend's godfather die. The best part being her having first seat tickets in watching her father land himself in Azkaban. Oh, Cassia was also practically tortured by her best friend's psychotic father. She's had better days.

     Now, most of Hogwarts is frowning heavily upon all the children of the exposed Death Eaters — Cassia being one of them, alongside her twin Daphne and little sister Astoria. And her best friend Theodore Nott. All the while the rest of the Death Eaters, incarcerated and free, are still not pleased with Phoenix Greengrass's detour to save his daughter in the Department of Mysteries.

Basically... Hogwarts hates her family, and so does the Death Eaters.

Cassia, Daphne and Astoria now had to deal with having death stares thrown their way left, right and centre, how fun. All the while trying to get her best friend, practically her brother, to expand his horizons... on a certain Weasley girl... at the same time he was getting Legilimency lessons from this new cool Swedish therapist, to protect him and his mother from mental attacks from his psychotic father (in Azkaban, too)... Cassia's other best friend's father was possessed by a notorious psychopath... Maryam was normal, just quidditch-obsessed.

And you absolutely cannot forget the fact her boyfriend is Harry mothereffin' Potter, the guy every lad and lassie at Hogwarts wants to shag right about now. The Chosen One.

     So... The Greengrass family were basically in Wizarding World limbo.

     You understand why Cassia thinks she's royally screwed, right?

(Oh, and she also has some crazy-ass-purple-glowy-magic thing inside of her. Um?)

STARRING