|9|

•••

After Tobirama's 'Incident', Madara made sure to dispose of his body. In order to not show any of his finger prints on Tobirama's burnt corpse he took the gloves that he got from home, putting them on. He also had one of those huge bags, he picked up the corpse then placed it inside along with adding the lighter he used then zipped it up.

With all of that over with he slung the bag over his shoulder then tossed it into the trunk of his car. He was gonna have to toss into the ocean afterwards so that no one could find out where his actual body is, it was most likely the perfect crime and escape from 40 years of prison.

With a sigh, Madara headed over to the front seat of his car then drove off to the nearest water source. Once he found one close enough, he took the bag out of the trunk and made sure to take it far, far away from shore. In order to do that, he'd need a boat. Lucky him there was a boat in the premises, he didn't hesitate one bit to use it going long into the distance with it.

Once he could no longer see the shore, he eventually tossed the corpse in the deep depths of the ocean letting it sink in, hoping that it would be lost forever.

Sometime later, Madara somewhat felt relieved that his biggest enemy was no longer a threat to him. Therefore, He still had some other stuff to take care of such as faking Tobirama's death with a 'car accident'. To make that work, he decided to pay off a person that looks exactly like him, a doppelganger, to fake their death and to eventually let Hashirama think that he lost Tobirama for good.

Luckily, the person he's paying is already doing their job as we speak. By the time Madara would arrive near his home, the fake accident would have already took place so he wouldn't have to worry about it for the moment.

The next thing that he'd have to do is dispose of (Y/n)'s parents. He was already on his way to do so. Eliminating her parents was just as easy as completing an essay, he wouldn't even break a sweat while doing it.

Finally after a long drive, Madara arrived at (Y/n)'s home. He already knew that they'd both be home panicking, sulking due to the fact that they couldn't even find their very own daughter, She could be dead right now and they wouldn't even know. Madara casually walked over to their door and knock like nothing happened.

Oddly, there was no answer. He attempted to open the door and somehow it was open. He walked inside as if it were normal and to his surprise, he saw that their bodies were just dangling from the ceiling. At least he had less work to do. In order to make things even more simple, he called the police and reported the crime.

Minutes later, 2 police cars and an ambulance arrived at the crime scene. The Paramedics eventually took the bodies away and immediately left just like how they came as for the police, as usual they'd interrogate him for more information. Sadly, Madara was of no help. Obviously he wouldn't be of any help due to the fact that he had nothing to do with the corpses, they finally let him go.

One of his task were done with, now he only had to deal with Hashirama's case which seemed to be a pain in the ass for him. Madara absolutely didn't want to deal with it as he just wanted to head back to the only woman that he'll ever love and care about.

Since life was a bitch to him, Hashirama had to come first. Madara made his way to his home seeing the fake accident in front of him, now was the time where he had to lie and act all innocent in order to save himself.