First Story

Fly to Sweden ✈ :

Today it was the last day of school before the summer holidays get started. Hanna, Lea, Estelle and Annika were extremly exited. Tomorrow they would fly to sweden and meet some other Foooers ♡. In the last lesson of the day the four girls only talked about the day tomorrow. How could It be? What if the boys come ? I mean It is only a meet up for fans. The boys dont know anything about the meet up.

The girls were bored. 1 minute until the school Bell rings.

"Ding Dang Dong"

All students ran out of class and out the entrance door. Hanna, Lea, Estelle and Annika went to Starbucks bought some drinks and drove to Estelle. All girls had their suitcases at Estelle's house Because Her mom would drive the girls to the

airport.

Estelle:" Are you exited?"

       All:" Definitley! ♡"

Hanna:" Oh my gosh guys We Will fly

               to sweden and perhaps by

               coincidence We Will meet

               the boys!"

Annika:" Oh my god, this Will be the

               day in my life. Lea what Do

               you think?"

     Lea:" I think....THAT WILL BE SO

              AMAZING!!!!♡  

The girls were super excited. After a hour Estelles mom came into Estelles room and drove the four girls to the airport. For the first time the girls would fly alone. Now all girls sat down. They sat all together. The whole fly were amazing. They talked, listened to music, watched videos and read some magazines. After the four hour fly they were in sweden. A taxi picked them up and drove the girls to their hotel.

At the hôtel they checked in and went in their room. All girls were in one room Because it was cheaper. Tomorrow the fan meet up would start. The cool thing was that most of the fans came from germany to.

Hanna:" Guys everybody who will come tomorrow tweeted that the Fooo need to come. But the boys didnt saw all those tweets ."

Lea:" Girl they will come. I mean they live here and sweden isnt so big like you think. We will see them . "

After this little conversation the girls went sleep.

Fan-Meet-Up for The Fooo :

Annika:" Girlsssss!!!! It is morning. Today it is the meet up. Please wake up.....!!!!!!"

Estelle:" yes we are awake. please dont scream. I feel like we calebrated the whole night."

The girls went down to the breakfast. They all were really tired but only Annika was awake. She was like she drunk a lot of energy-drink. After breakfast they went back in their room and got ready. They aplied make up and pick out some clothes.

Estelle:
Jeans, Starbucks shirt, curly hair, converse shoes, bracelets and a backpack...

Annika:
Shorts, blouse, high ponytail, flip flops, little bag....

Lea:
Shorts, top, fishtail hair, sneakers, backpack....

Hanna:
High wasted Jeans, Crop top, straight hair, Ballerinas, backpack...