Crazy Night

*Your POV*
You live with you're boyfriend Matt since your parents kicked you out for dating him in the first place. They thought he was a bad kid and told you that you guys should split up... you didn't listen and got in a huge fight with them. The night ended with him picking you up from your old house and bringing you back to his place... and he lives alone.
I know this seems like the worst night ever so far...but Matt sure did change your mood pretty fast.
**JUST SAYING THIS IS GRAPHIC AND HAS A LOT OF DETAILS SO IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE DIRTY PARTS THEN DON'T READ**
You cried the whole time in the car and when you got back to his house all you wanted to have is some alone time. Matt didn't feel the same way. All he wanted was to get your mind off of everything that just happened. And he had some great ideas ;).
You laid down on his bed and he laid next to you. He calms you down by rubbing your thigh up and down and softly kissing your neck. He kept whispering little "I love yous" and was making you smile.
You stop crying and hug him. Matt grabs your body and makes it so that you're on top of him. You lean in and start kissing him slowly.
The kiss starts to become more passionate as his hands go from your back to your ass. His tongue swipes across your bottom lip asking for entrance but you tease him and don't allow him. He squeezes your ass making you gasp and he took his opportunity and put his tongue in. His tongue explored your mouth filling you with butterflies and making you horny. (oops lol)
He flips you guys over so that he's on top not breaking the kiss. He tugs on your shirt and you allow him to take it off. He un clips your bra and throws it to the side. He then stares at your chest and starts leaving love bites. His hands start to trail from your stomach to the band of your leggings. He starts to slide them down revealing your thong.
"I don't even know if I want you to keep this on or if I want to take it off of you" he says seductively.
"Ugh Matthew please take it off" you moan.
"Someone's eager for me" he winks.
"But you have to take something off tooooo" you say.
"Well of course" he laughs.
He then slips off his shirt and jeans keeping him in just his boxers. He then takes off your thong.
You get up and tell him to sit on the bed. Then you go on your knees in front of the bed.
"I want this to be all about you" he says.
"It can be right after this" you take off his boxers and see his package.
You just sit there staring for a little until he asks "surprised?"
"It's just so- "you get cut off by him saying "Big? I know" he then winks.
You start to suck on his tip then take in his whole package. You moan sending vibrations throughout his whole body. He cums in your mouth and you swallow.
He then looks at you and says "your turn".
He picks you up and lays you on the bed. He starts kissing down your stomach until reaching your 🐱. (😂😂) He starts to eat you out and swirls his tongue around in circle on your clit. Earning a moan from you. He sticks his tongue in you and you scream out "Oh my god Matthew I'm so close!" He said "Oh you're not done yet so hold on."
Without warning he sticks in a finger and goes fast, slow, fast, slow, etc. just to tease you. You start moaning a lot and he takes his finger out and you cum.
"Oh babe not yet... I think you want more" he winks.
"Yes pleaseeee" you moan.
He sticks two fingers in you doing the same thing. Teasing and teasing you on and on. You came again on his finger and he sucks on them.
He walks over to his dresser and pulls out a small blue package. He takes a condom out and puts it on.
He lays on top of you slowly sticking his erection in you. You start moaning really loud and begin begging for more.
He picks up the pace earning a "Matthew deeper!!" from you. He wasn't even half way in you yet and you were so close and so was he.
"Mmmm soo..t-tight" he moans.
"Ugh babe please put all of you in me already" you whine.
He quickly pushed his whole erection into you going really hard and fast. He moans out " S-so close b-babe".
You then feel warm liquids fill the condom.
He collapses next to you and whispers "I love you so much baby girl."
-
Hey!! Lol so that was my first one😂if you have suggestions leave your:
1)Name
2)hair color
3)eye color
4)interests
5)age
Thanks!! xx