Concert

You were at your favorite bands concert. You and all your friends were having a great time. All of a sudden you hear your best friend scream. You think that there is something wrong so you run as fast as you can to here. When you get to her you see she is talking to Matthew Espinosa. Don't get me wrong, you know who he is, but you don't obsess over him. I mean.. he's just another normal kid, right?
You introduce yourself. "Hey im Hannah...sorry about her." you laugh. "Haha it's okay...I'm Matt." he says.
"I know who you are.." you say. "Wow someones fiesty." he laughs. "Haha sorryyy" you say. "No...it's fine...I think it's cute." he winks. Your friend ended up getting mad that he was giving you and not her attention. She walked away and you didnt even realize because you were so focused on him. "You know...my friends and I are having a party back at my place...do you uhh maybe wanna come?" he asks. "Of course!!" you say with excitement. "Alright haha do you need a ride?" he asks. "Yeah that would be nice." you smile.
~~~~~~~~~
In the car you guys are alone. You start to feel his hand go on your thigh. He looks at you and asks "Um how old are you?" "I'm 16." you say. "Okay good im 17 haha." he laughs nervously. "Are you okay?" you ask worried. "Yeah it's just...i k-know we just met and all b-but i really like---love you. Hannah I love you. I've never felt this way about any---" You cut him off by kissing him. The kiss slowly starts to become more heated and you guys go into the back seat.
You climb on top of him. "Oh no...if we're gonna do this im going on top." he winks. He flips you guys over so that hes on top. You tug on his shirt and he takes it off. He pulls down your skirt and takes off your shirt leaving you in just your bra and underwear. "Hey...this is uneven." you laugh. "I was gonna take off my pants you have to give me a second hahaha." you guys both start laughing. He takes off his pants and takes out a small package. "Are you sure you wanna do this? Is this your first time?" he asks. "Yea....and yea." you answer. He then says "Okay i'll go slow then." You nod. He takes off his boxers and your bra and underwear. "Ready?" he asks. "Yes" you answer. He slowly puts his erection into you and a tear rolls down your cheek. "Do you want me to stop?" he asks. "No..." you adjust to his size and say.."Just go f-faster." "Oh, of course." he winks. He goes faster and he earns a moan from you. "H-harder." you manage to say. You scratch his back making him moan. "Mm babe im so c-close" he says as he fills the condom with warm liquids right after. "Since you didnt finish i can still pleasure you..." he winks. "P-please.." you whimper. "How much do you want it?"he asks. "A lottt" you answer. "Call me daddy.. " he smirks. "Okay...daddy" you wink. Right after you say that he goes down on you swirling his tongue in circles on your clit. He sticks in one finger..then another. You scream as you release on his fingers. "Tastes so gooddd" he winks. "You know, there is no party..." he says. "Yeah..I know." you laugh. "I just needed you." he smirks. "I needed you too." you laugh. "I love you, Hannah." "I love you more, Matthew."
-
I hope you liked it Hannah!!!
If you want one leave your
1)name
2) age
3) interests
4) eye color
5) hair color