Miss you

Gun is waiting for Papii's arrival at the station. He is very excited. His joy knows no bounds. He is going to meet papii after 5 years. 5 long years.

He has always loved Papii since his childhood. Papii is not only a Phi, family or friend to him; Papii is his whole world. Papii meant everything to Gun.

Gun was really timid. He couldn't confess his feelings for Papii before he left for higher studies. So, this time Gun gathered all his courage and planned a surprise for him. Gun also prepared a gift for Papii. It was a couple bracelet, which had their initial craved on it. He was already wearing his and the other was on his pocket. He thought he will put it on Papii's wrist by himself.

( A/N : Ummmm

( A/N : Ummmm... Just imagine..... It's the same bracelet as I described...... 🙄😐 Thank you in advance 😝........)

He reached the station two hours early before the train's arrival time. He was extremely excited. He couldn't even sleep properly last night. He was only thinking about Papii. He even had dreams about Papii. He was wearing his best clothes as if he was going on a date. He was wearing blue denims. And he was looking marvellous.

For these five years, he had been very patient

For these five years, he had been very patient.  He missed Papii every single moment but he couldn't tell him. They used to talk almost everyday on the phone. Not to mention, they texted each other whenever they had free time. Gun was sure that they had mutual feeling for each other. But Gun was still afraid to confess. But it was high time now. He must confess this time, he can't suppress his feelings anymore. So, Gun decided that he will confess today at this very station.

Gun took a deep breath. He was a little nervous but very euphoric. He is finally going to confess to his love of life.

He was sitting on a bench at the station. He is thinking about his youth that he spent with Papii. He is smilling from ear to ear remembering those sweet moments. They used to bicker a lot in the past but now this is very different.

Gun had sharp memory. He remembered each and everything perfectly and precisely. How they used to tease each other, how Papii used to help him in his studies, how they spent Papii's first salary going on a bar for the first time in Gun's life, how they used to stayover at each other's house, how they enjoyed late night movies, how Papii always protected Gun from bullies. These moments were more than special to Gun. Memories keep rushing in his mind. Those moments, they thought they were only spending as a normal time pass became more than a life worthy memory. How happy they were then! How bold carefree life they lived! What a time it was! Gun wished to live in that time again and again.