VoidSlains

VoidSlains, the most common kind to find in the black of the Inanis Realm. These creatures are manifestations of the void and take on whatever form they like, however once chosen, these creatures will get a chance to customize it, but never change.

A VoidSlain could become a cat, a dog, or a fox and change the colors of their pelts to become unnatural, or strange, but they may not become a deer, a bird, or a bear later on, as they have become locked into their form. They can turn into humans, change their eye color, skin color, hair color, anything, but they may not turn into a seal or a tiger later on. They can also chose to become mythical creatures or combinations of creatures

Our greatest example for a common VoidSlain is Killaliah, or Kilah. They have taken on the form of a centaur, half of their body however is a leopard and the upper half is human. Their pelt color is pitch black with red spots, and their hair is neon pink, however, they may not become a full leopard or human with their power, as they have chosen the form of a leopard centaur.

But of course, VoidSlains have their alternative sub-species

VoidSkins

VoidSkins are like VoidSlains, but they are natural shapeshifters, these are harder to find and have a strict population, that if their number goes above that, one will be randomly executed by the void. These creatures are allowed to shapeshift as much as they want, however they may not change colors, if you chose white hair and turn into a dog, you will have a white pelt. They also have a strict rule of not becoming any mythical or fictional creatures, or mix any real creatures together to form a new one. 

VoidSkins share the trait that they all have a birth mark with the form of a V inside of a circle, which has star like spikes coming out of it. It is usually located on the back of their necks, somewhere on their face, or on their shoulders, and any other location is either a fake or a voidskin who has been stripped of its powers. There are no great examples of VoidSkins, they are very similar to each other and all usually live in one group

VoidKinds

VoidKinds are the most dangerous type of VoidSlains, and by far, the most powerful types. These creatures can control the void to their liking, their physical appearance, their power, anything they like. They have no rules to what they can do, and can generally screw around with dangerous things, such as species powers, kind code, etc. As far as its known, only three of these exist, those being the HAULTER SIBLINGS.

VoidKinds can mix their blood with anyone elses, however it will not give the other their power, as it is controlled in a special way that it cant give anyone else power.

The VoidKinds can be compeltely unrelated or from the same bloodline, but their decendants will cause them to lose their power to become a VoidSkin. They have specific eye types, their pupils absorb the color from their irises and appear to instead of being rounded, being sharp, like that of a cat's. But if the VoidKind is in danger, or is in a situation that could lead to their death, the color will slowly seep back into their irises (For example: If a VoidKind is slowly bleeding out, their pupils will become black, and their irises will slowly start becoming the color they have chosen to be their eye color)

VoidKinds can chose their own eyecolor as well, and it is unique to them, if a voidkind has chosen purple as their eye color, no other voidkind can have it, and they must chose another one. It's a method to distinct each other, as they will sometimes like to imitate other appearances of their fellow voidkinds. And their eyes can have a slight glow, or a vibrant glow, leading to them being called flashlights in some circumstances.

VoidBarriers

There is nothing known about VoidBarriers. The only existing VoidBarrier goes unnamed