8

Setting up the baby room pt.1

Today me and jj are going shopping for our baby girls room she's due in four months time tomorrow the 25th of April 2021,we are thinking of names and we've got a few but definitely haven't found the right one.

Mills come one I'm ready let's go~walking into the living room.

Coming~I replied getting up off the sofa.

We're are we going first then?~I say just after getting out the taxi

Selfridges~he says with a questionable tone

But that's just like designer stuff,wait I know a place a small boutique round here.we're I took the girls to tell them about the baby.~you say guiding the way.

You get to the boutique

Walking in and going straight over to the little,clothes and soft animals.Jj in the other hand looking at the little shoes and socks.

You spent about 30 minutes in the boutique,and end up walking out with four bags.

You then went to Selfridges,and jide spotted the cutest baby Ralph Lauren onesie.looking at the price £150 for three of them"😳"you thought.after arguing about the price you finally gave in letting get them.

————Time skip————

You are now both sat on the sofa,looking at nursery furniture.deciding wether to get grey or white.

Grey?Or White? What do you want on the walls just like pink?~jj asks

Can we get white because it can go with lot of things?~thinking about room decor.

Yeah so we need changing table,cot,mosses basket,And Pram and carseat but we can order those tomorrow~he said putting things in the basket and ordering them

——————Author's Note——————
It might be bad but halfway through my brother,was rushed to hospital so I'm writing to get my mind off things,I will do more chapters tomorrow, kisses 😽